Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Bleacher report have several people saying Mitchel is the Steal of the Draft at 52... they alsi gave the colts an A for the pick https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10118811-adonai-mitchell-hailed-by-colts-fans-as-steal-of-2024-nfl-draft-after-day-2-slide
  3. Bad consistency between threads didn't see this. Let's go all in on risks and get Payton Wilson
  4. Teams get notified right away of the picks.. long before they are announced. can put your card in right after if you want.
  5. The bolded are on my "my guys" list. I'd love any of them, maybe Tip on day 3.
  6. The Patriots probably marched right up there with their pick as soon as they could before Washington had announced theirs on stage
  7. Reggie will be a great mentor: Following his selection, NFL Media reported that Mitchell's pre-draft experience was a bit turbulent. He reportedly didn't interview well and teams were unable to get a good feel for him, which contributed to his stock falling.
  8. Am I seeing it correctly that both Washington and New England have their picks in? How does that work?
  9. I wonder what that percentage drops to when the series underdog is up 2-1.
  10. This is where someone on the board says 'he's not a 10 though'... Lol
  11. I just realized we've had 2 day 2 threads going, so please shift over here to continue the day 2 discussion:
  12. Good pick by Jets, Rodgers gets Randall Cobb/Deebo Samuel combo in Malachi Corley
  13. fender stats ibanez. More ibanez more acoustic more strat cigar box x2 Uke's madolines, bass drums shakers dance moves and vocals
  14. Wouldn't mind taking a non-premium in the 3rd round, there are still some nice options out there: - Payton Wilson LB - Cedric Grey LB - Dadrion Taylor-Demerson S - Jadon Hicks S - Tip Reiman TE (F)
  1. Load more activity