Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Not too brag or anything but I told everyone in here that Penix should go in the top 10 in the draft. I had him in my mock going to the Giants at 6. People actually told me no way he goes top 10 and some laughed. I was like ok, watch and see. My original mock was: 1. Caleb Williams to the Bears 2. Jayden Daniels to the Commanders 3. Drake Maye to the Pats 4. Marvin Harrison Jr to the Cards 5. Malik Nabors to the Chargers (I was wrong there) 6. Michael Penix Jr to the Giants 7. Joe Alt to the Titans 8. Dallas Turner to the Falcons -that was my top 8.
  3. Chiefs are taking worthy. What are bills doing. Lol So what WR will be available in second?
  4. meh, not saying that. But in this scheme, we need to be able to rush with our front 4 because we’re not blitzing. We know Grover know isn’t here to rush the passer, so that falls on Ebukam, Buck, and qwitty. So that puts more pressure on those 3 to get the job done, and if one of those 3 can’t get it done, then it makes it easier for the opposing offensive line to prevent pressure. On another team, Paye may be a stud, but on this one he’s just serviceable.
  5. PFF College @PFF_College UCLA EDGE Laiatu Latu over the past two seasons: 95.4 PFF Grade (1st) 27 Sacks (1st) 126 Pressures (2nd) 23% Pass Rush Win Rate (1st) 94.5 Pass Rush Grade (1st)
  6. When have we kept any of these short contract guys? Paye is the run stuffing edge in this D. That's his job. He doesn't have to be Freeneys.
  7. Also, I hope Latu can draw attention and help Paye as well as Buckner. Should be fun to watch.
  8. I am glad at least we got a DE with proven college production. We haven’t taken one like that before and have always bet on traits.
  9. KC just traded up. Watch they take Worthy!
  10. True. They are moving from 3-4 to 4-3 as well, so they really need to revamp almost all of that Dline.
  11. No honestly don’t. More just wondering out loud why you’d make a post saying you’re leaving yet… here you are. seems sensationalist to me
  12. Many QBs drafted in the 1st round have had to ride the bench and back up a veteran before getting their own chance to run the offense - Philip Rivers definitely didn't like it but in the end, I think overall he was better for the experience.
  13. Yeah let the better pass rusher walk and keep the drafted players. Go Colts
  1. Load more activity