Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Funny thoughts

7 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

I wonder why the Colts always show their draft board to everyone? I was able to zoom in and see a few of those names after I sent to my computer. Just saying 

Who are they?

43 minutes ago, stitches said:

So who are we picking today? :D 

I can only see a few names here and there very hard to read. It’s just weird that they have that out there any team with technology you could easily freeze that picture I guess I’m just being over concerned.

I saw a few teams that did this without blurring. I tried to pause and read them, but I had switched to my phone by then, and it was hard to read.

Maybe it's a fake board?

Teams have been known to do that with their own guys, and then not reveal the real board until draft night. Maybe they're trying to throw people off?

• Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 8:41 AM, DattMavis said:

I saw a few teams that did this without blurring. I tried to pause and read them, but I had switched to my phone by then, and it was hard to read.

Maybe it's a fake board?

Teams have been known to do that with their own guys, and then not reveal the real board until draft night. Maybe they're trying to throw people off?

It was rumored that teams would leave fake game plans out in their hotel rooms when they were playing at Foxboro, cause the staff would steal stuff for the Pats.

• Like 2