Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He has access to a nutritionist, dietitian, some of the NFLs best doctors. He’s going to be just fine.
  3. Out offense is going to be scary. Add the TE to what we have it’s going to be fun.
  4. I’m happy to have someone like this FINALLY! I thought it was a foregone conclusion he was going pick 1 today. He has high WR1 potential & Ballard struck. Will be interesting to see what we do here in round 3. A secondary player is needed but we already have so many young players. We could use a developmental offensive guard/center & a RB.
  5. its not new slang- we’re just getting old… 😂 “I’m him..” you’ve never heard that? Like- I’m that guy. Usually when a player hits a game winner in basketball. “I’m him… he’s him.”
  6. Huge RB run expected Round 4, IMO Day 1 and 2 - trenches plus pass catchers and pass defenders
  7. Another win, Imagana has looked good so far. I actually got to go to the Home Opener and see his debut, cold day but great win. It has been such an interesting year for them so far, just so many injuries already, we gotta get healthy, that would be great. Also harder schedule part, so the fact we are 17-9 now is great
  8. This was easier for me in my younger days because Peyton Manning did it for me (and a lot of us). We need to push a positive perspective, not only for ourselves, but for all the young new Colts. Peyton helped a lot of us believe that a Super Bowl was possible. And through him our positivity paid off. Now we have the opportunity to push through to the promised land again. There’s a new dynasty on the block (KC instead of NE), and someone has to take them down. Why not the Colts? Positive energy is real, and this team is as young and talented as any team in the NFL, and is more than capable of trouncing KC in an epic AFC championship on our way to a signature Super Bowl win for this franchise. I know I’m asking a lot from my fellow Colts fans, but we’re already 2-0 against Mahomes. And for those keeping track, that makes the Colts the ONLY team that Mahomes has yet to beat… Let’s keep this positive energy going! We can be the best team in the NFL, and if we believe that, and our players feel that belief… we can be the best team ever. Positivity Prevails. Please Pour your Passion into this team and these young Players, and it will Paye off! Promise!
  9. Reggie will bring the playmaker out in him. and if not, butt meet bench. Butt kicked out the door and teams will pass you around like a rag doll they don’t really want but feel they need to try and wash.
  10. Andre "Bad Moon" Rison announced the pick for the Falcons. I remember him more as a Raider
  11. 72 was a bit early for him. Athletic guy, but instincts and play recognition are lacking. If they let you run the draft early on, maybe they'll let me run it now?
  12. He apparently has a habit of taking plays off when they ball isn’t going his way.
  13. How is Cooper Beene still available? He’s BPA hands down, just like we got Bernard Raimann in Round 3
  1. Load more activity