Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I absolutely love it. My #1 pick after Bowers was gone.
  3. Seems like he does this to anyone he disagrees with. What a great quality to have... I'd suggest blocking him if the mods won't tell him to quit it
  4. Which is why we are a few seasons behind them. They had their LT for a while, and got immediate results from picks 2 and 3...QB and EDGE. That's hard for any team to keep pace with.
  5. Not for a player with a serious neck problem… and this goes against Ballards typical strategy. I felt we needed weapons more than defense. But we’ll see how the rest of the draft shakes out. as of now though, I’m not thrilled with this pick
  6. This same exact post every year. Lol cmon guys don’t be so dramatic.
  7. I stopped posting because of this crap of laughing at people. Just stop.
  8. Risky pick. However, he reminds me of Maxx Crosby. Also, someone mentioned that he’s not super fast? Dude looks fast to me. I like the pick, I hope he holds up.
  9. Somehow the eagles are gonna end up with the best CB in the draft at 22, with CB being there biggest need. Howie has to be laughing
  10. Make your strength stronger. Classic football stuff
  11. Problem is there is a team in our division with all 3 spots secured with proven talent. We still have some question marks but it’s progress I guess
  12. they are working for it, without a doubt. Charlie Partridge is salivating right now.
  13. Weak division and not even a conference championship in his tenure. We keeping swinging at the same positions because he continues to whiff. You build through the draft right? What do we have to show? A LG, RB, and paying a #2 WR anywhere else #1 money. Makes zero sense why he’s still here.
  14. I expected us to take a WR or a Corner. Also because of his injury, I thought he may fall late 1st round.
  15. Like the pick quite a bit. This guy has top level pass rushing traits and to get a guy like that at 15 is rare. The Colts could have a truly elite DL. They seem to have it all, including great depth at every position.
  16. All these giving up draft picks is just an elaborate Tank Job that gets you to the Arch of a Beautiful Future ... {Starts sleeping through the draft and dreams of 2026}
  17. Draft show I’m watching 2 of 4 analysts had us at best pick in first round
  18. Not 1 of the 7 I hoped for, but the way the draft played out, it threw everything out of whack! To get your pickings of all defensive players, at the 15th pick … it’s like the Colts somehow snuck into the top 5 of the draft. Really hoping the past injury concern is all for not and that they finally got the stud rusher they’ve needed. Thumbs up. I now find myself hoping they get back into the 1st round.
  19. Latu is a blue Chip prospect that has elite pass rush moves. His pressure up front will allow our CB’s to improve in coverage. Love the pick!
  1. Load more activity