Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

I would like him to work out too. But I’m not gonna put blinders on. He’s horrible great deep throw and good runner, but his accuracy and decision-making suck.

The way you’ve talked about him, you seem like you would be pretty happy if he didn’t pan out. I hated Will Levis as a prospect, I thought he was extremely overrated, but if the Colts had drafted him I would still root for him and gladly eat crow 10 times over if it meant the Colts got a good QB

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

I would like him to work out too. But I’m not gonna put blinders on. He’s horrible great deep throw and good runner, but his accuracy and decision-making suck.

He also has a season and a half of college experience and 6 games in the NFL. You're crying because he has to learn and that takes time.

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

I don’t know about you, but I’d like to have a competent quarterback

Playing Flacco doesn’t accomplish anything.  It’s a band aide that if he plays great MIGHT get you to the playoffs but he isn’t going to win you a Super Bowl and it prevents Richardson from learning and most importantly figuring out if he’s your guy and no they don’t know that answer after 7 games.  

Just now, Solid84 said:

He also has a season and a half of college experience and 6 games in the NFL. You're crying because he has to learn and that takes time.

Not crying about anything, bud. Just pointing out how bad he is. I don’t think he’s an elite quarterback.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

For now, that’s right.

But try to have a little patience.  There’s a reason it’s called a “virtue.”

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Well the folks below him haven’t take off either. 

AOC?

Lol as a diehard Purdue fan who saw AOC in person for years, he’s a career backup at best. What did you want Ballard to do? It was Richardson or Levis and Levis is awful. We needed to swing at a QB draft pick for once and we did. We have to give AR time to either sink or swim. Do I think he’s the QB of the future? No, not really. But I want him to be so badly, because I want the Colts to succeed.

Just now, BlackTiger said:

Anthony is going to need a long time at this rate smh.  How long are we supposed to give him?

I’m thinking 2-3 years (including this year) from what I’ve seen

• Like 2

Just now, BlackTiger said:

Anthony is going to need a long time at this rate smh.  How long are we supposed to give him?

You know, like a season. Even the most fanatic people usually give a young QB that much time. At least the rational ones.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Playcall may gave been bad, but that throw was just beyond dumb.

yes- and it’s to be expected. Just like Williams followed up with a dumb throw with pressure in his face. We haven’t attempted to take advantage of a run game and help out the passing game so far this season. 

Just now, John Waylon said:

After having to watch both Richardson and Williams this week, I definitely still feel better about Richardson than Williams. Williams has been terribly not good. 

They both will need time to sink or swim. My gut says neither is a future star, but we won’t know for another year at least

• Like 1