Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts draft Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State

MTC

Terrific pick. I don't know what's happening with DK though. It has to be something with the medical. If people are crying about DK running routes, I don't know why those people would be happy that we drafted Parris Campbell.

I like DK and Parris Campbell. Early 2nd round pick for me. We're getting a lot of people that need development, but have crazy potential. Campbell fits that to a tee.

Just now, BlueCollarColts said:

Does Campbell come in and take over slot duties (or at least split time with Hilton there)? Seems like his speed could be extremely helpful for us in the slot.

He was mainly in the slot at OSU.......

We will be tough to defend with he and TY on the field......  The safeties will be WAY back

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Hilton, Funchess, Campbell, Cain, Rogers... Some nice depth for us at WR now.

Really nice WR room and all receivers have complimentary skillsets. And also Ebron and Doyle to help out too, Hines out of the backfield.

That's plenty for Luck and Reich. We will have a top 5 offense next year.

OMG...Ballard is inside my head tonight.  I’m absolutely loving this draft right now.  Parris will be a stud in Reich’s offense with Luck gunning it.   We are now more explosive on offense.  

DT in the third...maybe Khalen Saunders.  Need someone who can pressure the middle.