Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

We're still a team on the rise. Next year we will have over $100M and 9 draft picks.

We are not ready this year for a Super Bowl run. That's alright, it's been a heck of a season. I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

I hope this experience helps our young players.

Luck sucked. I hope it eats at him all off season and he comes out kicking butt next year.

Just now, Aces101 said:

So, he’s not supposed to protect the ball when he senses pressure now?  Did you see his floating pass the down before?  Something is not right...

When would he of got hurt though. There was nothing in that Texan game where he got hurt. He never got touched. I am sure practice was not that rough he would of hurt it in practice.

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

So, he’s not supposed to protect the ball when he senses pressure now?  Did you see his floating pass the down before?  Something is not right...

He has most the whole game.  He is constantly stepping up in the pocket.  Just didn't have a chance that time.  It was just a nice play by Houston(?) to strip it.

Just now, Jared Jammer said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm rooting for a Kansas City touchdown here. We need a mercy kill at this point.

it is really a good thing people dont get it when you overachieve nothing gets done when this happens the team knows we are not good and does something .   

2 minutes ago, threeflight said:

Luck looks like a scared rookie out there.  Deer in the headlights.

That being said, I told my wife 10 weeks ago that anything this year is gravy.  Next year will be the year.

10 weeks later I stand by that.  IF IF IF Ballard realizes that the time is now and actually signs some legit FA talent?

They can win the SB next year.  Of course that is predicated on Luck being ok and not playing like he has the past few weeks.  Because he has sucked.

Hail the King of the Haters! Hail the King of the Haters!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Funyun said:

Ah.  Reminds me why I don't come here often.  I had an account awhile back, lost my password and set up a new one, but rarely come by anymore.  

You should come back. This is a great forum. All teams' game day threads have negative folks and trolls. We have someone named Poop River on the Vikings site. He is really negative. 

This doesn't really surprise me. I did not think our Offense would play this bad but the Chiefs winning isn't shocking at all. I thought going in it was 50/50. They are just better unfortunately and proving it. In a rebuild season we made the Elite 8 and won 10 games. We also regained our Division status as the team to beat by beating Houston in a Playoff game. We have 9 draft picks coming up and tons of Salary Cap space. It's been a hell of a season regardless of this game. Some of you guys can complain and moan all you want but we are way ahead of schedule. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, iuecon99 said:

Sure.  I guess you think it's perfectly normal to have this kind of incredible drop in velocity.  What happened?  You think he's just decided not to throw the ball hard?  Not as likely as an injury.

Perhaps his shoulder doesn't feel the same in cold weather?

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

Hopefully something good comes of if.  

I'm not sure what you can even take from this game.  Our first four drives ended with an Ebron drop, Ebron not getting to the sticks and a few batted passes.  Couple that with the D not showing up until halftime and it was pretty much over.  Strange game.