Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

We get it, you're upset we cut Manning. Quit banging the drum.

it was dirty to cut manning .   i would love it if luck turned out to be better then manning but what me and others were saying is mannings are hard to come by so its best to keep him.    luck would be so much better to learn from manning .  manning would of helped luck a lot

2 minutes ago, 18to87 said:

I hope you all also realize that Luck is trying to do this with an injured #1 WR and then other WR's that probably wouldn't get picked up if put on waivers. 

Its useless to try and throw facts out there for the stupid troll crowd they are dumb nothing we can do about it

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Defense is playing respectable the second half. Too bad the Colts hardly ever play well together on both sides of the ball.

Usually, one side has to bail out the other. In this case, the offense has had a historically bad day.

I don't blame the D at all.  They have been on the field a ton due to the O being so weak and have held their own.  KC is going to score.  

We just haven't done anything on O.

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

I noticed it the first few weeks of the season, and then from about game 3 through 12 I thought he threw it great.  Looked really good and I thought he was zinging the ball well.  The only fault I saw was he was not running it when he could have, and that worried be because he either was not playing aggressive or it meant the should was still an issue.

And then from about game 13 through todays game, I thought he is not throwing the ball well at all.  Really looks like an average college QB if you ask me.

Something is very very wrong.

Luck is at his best when he is running, slinging, no huddling.  And he isn't doing it.

Would pass something of a logic test..

Some time to take rust off, but then has hit the equivalent of the "rookie wall". We can only speculate as to the status of the shoulder. But... shoulder injuries are nasty. You can functionally get the strength back but never quite get back the resiliency. 

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

it was dirty to cut manning .   i would love it if luck turned out to be better then manning but what me and others were saying is mannings are hard to come by so its best to keep him.    luck would be so much better to learn from manning .  manning would of helped luck a lot

Dude, let it GO. Manning is long gone, 7 years now. Let it go

• Like 2

I know now is not the time for reasoned debate, so I won't try any - this has been a very frustrating game, they have not been exceptional, it appears all our players have chosen the same day to play poorly. Huge disappointment overall.

It is said you learn more from your defeats than your victories, so lets hope that this is the case tonight so that when we get a chance again like tonight we are able to perform better.

15 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Folks..they have 24 points and they average 35

Teams tend to score less when they have comfortable lead.  They have a tendency to go into a "milking the clock" type of offense instead of a "score quickly" type of offense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iuecon99 said:

Over 400 yards per game of total offense allowed is the big one for me.  Very few teams in NFL history have accomplished that.  If Luck weren't injured this game might have gone differently.

Yep.. but how much is garbage yards. Similar reasoning as to why they led the league in sacks.