Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

This doesn't really surprise me. I did not think our Offense would play this bad but the Chiefs winning isn't shocking at all. I thought going in it was 50/50. They are just better unfortunately and proving it. In a rebuild season we made the Elite 8 and won 10 games. We also regained our Division status as the team to beat by beating Houston in a Playoff game. We have 9 draft picks coming up and tons of Salary Cap space. It's been a hell of a season regardless of this game. Some of you guys can complain and moan all you want but we are way ahead of schedule. 

The defense has tightened up in the second half, just a shame we couldn't get a drive going. It's to late now I think unfortunately. Stinks

Bad thing is the defense has been good enough in the second. 

Offense is hot, wet trash. Luck looks flat out lost today. But no one is getting open so what could he do if he wasn’t?

2 minutes ago, iuecon99 said:

Sure.  I guess you think it's perfectly normal to have this kind of incredible drop in velocity.  What happened?  You think he's just decided not to throw the ball hard?  Not as likely as an injury.

Perhaps his shoulder doesn't feel the same in cold weather?

Want a video that gives you a feel for this game ????? …….Show the video of AV missing that FG ………… It will tell anyone what type of day this was for the Colts !

3 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

In all fairness, Reich did kind of hint at that this week. 

Down 3-21 vs Patriots in 2006 AFCCG early, the Colts didn’t abandon the run. If it’s early enough people should lean on history a bit.

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

Hopefully something good comes of if.  

I'm not sure what you can even take from this game.  Our first four drives ended with an Ebron drop, Ebron not getting to the sticks and a few batted passes.  Couple that with the D not showing up until halftime and it was pretty much over.  Strange game.

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

Agreed! All his post today wreak.

It's his M.O.

I got it

FYI by saying all his posts "wreak" you are saying he has destroyed your spirit. 

Collinsworth is breaking out the 'blowout' stories

I wish that guy from 'Chicago PD' would take him for a 'ride'

Luck is a perfectionist and I think he overthinks when he should trust his instincts. I think we should concentrate on a no-huddle offense so he doesn't have time to overthink.

2 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

Hail the King of the Haters! Hail the King of the Haters!

Saying they can win the SB next year is being a hater?

Oooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Moore & Leonard & Inman the only ones balling today. 

Absolutely the only ones. Leonard is coming on a bit

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i have no faith in luck . i would love to eat crow but i dont right now.

You ate crow during the regular season.

Coaches have even sucked. This is probably the advantage of having a bye week to prepare.

Just now, Turftoe said:

Perhaps his shoulder doesn't feel the same in cold weather?

That's possible I guess.  He'll be asked about it after the game.  There's no way a guy suddenly starts throwing the ball with so much less zip than all season.  There has to be an explanation.

1 minute ago, James said:

Holding their offense to 24 points.

This loss is on the offense.

Definitely. And the refs

Just now, IrishColt said:

Luck is a perfectionist and I think he overthinks when he should trust his instincts. I think we should concentrate on a no-huddle offense so he doesn't have time to overthink.

That run was a good example...

That's been there most of the game

Just now, iuecon99 said:

FYI by saying all his posts "wreak" you are saying he has destroyed your spirit. 

Translation: You are his buddy

Got it

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This doesn't really surprise me. I did not think our Offense would play this bad but the Chiefs winning isn't shocking at all. I thought going in it was 50/50. They are just better unfortunately and proving it. In a rebuild season we made the Elite 8 and won 10 games. We also regained our Division status as the team to beat by beating Houston in a Playoff game. We have 9 draft picks coming up and tons of Salary Cap space. It's been a hell of a season regardless of this game. Some of you guys can complain and moan all you want but we are way ahead of schedule. 

You knew the O would have to put up 3 scores or more to have a chance. It's frustrating that they still can have such a low floor in certain games. 

4 minutes ago, Funyun said:

Ah.  Reminds me why I don't come here often.  I had an account awhile back, lost my password and set up a new one, but rarely come by anymore.  

Look at the names.

They havent been around all season.  Ignore them.  They are nitwits that think they're cool.

i guess the pokemon tournament was cancelled.

Just now, MPStack said:

Translation: You are his buddy

Got it

Well, definitely prefer him to you.

There is nothing wrong with Luck. The Chiefs are simply winning all over the field. The timing is off on just about everything. 

Just now, iuecon99 said:

That's possible I guess.  He'll be asked about it after the game.  There's no way a guy suddenly starts throwing the ball with so much less zip than all season.  There has to be an explanation.

Maybe KC is that good and their pass rush is in his head. They did lead the league in sacks.

We are getting manhandled on both sides of the ball.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

You knew the O would have to put up 3 scores or more to have a chance. It's frustrating that they still can have such a low floor in certain games. 

Yeah that is really the only thing that is bothering me. I am surprised Luck isn't playing better. KC's Defense looks really great today.