Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not interested in all the hate.   I'm Disappointed, but still proud of this team.   Early on predicted to be #32. To end up top 8 was impressive, and you gave us all a lot of fun this season

Greetings, our Blue Horseshoe is 1-0 in the postseason, and are back for another NFL Postseason Game Day and afternoon  Colts fans!   Our  AFC #6 Playoff  Seed, and 11-6 Indianapolis Colts again lead

Uh oh...here come the fair weather fans back again. Back into this one.  Let's get it going, boys!!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

brisett came here a week before the season started  and we lost a couple games that were really close with a full season and this team which is much better we could have the same record

Do you take heavy medication?

Honestly that holding call is one of the worst I can remember.  Even Collinsworth with his happy crapp ref apologist attitude was half hearted defending that call.  No way you call that a hold when the guy falls over like that.  He slipped.  Killed any chance at a score.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

brisett came here a week before the season started  and we lost a couple games that were really close with a full season and this team which is much better we could have the same record

:facepalm:

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I miss Manning too, but lets be real.  He had some pretty bad playoff games.

when he was in his prime when did he get shut out by last ranked defense . even the bad games against the steelers with a made kick we go to overtime and the chargers game he never got the ball back

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Just sublime arm talent. 

Thing is, we've seen talented arms come and go, he seems to have the brain for the games too. He might actually be that good and it's scary to watch.

Mahomes looks legitmately like the best QB in the game right now.  I’m shocked by how much better he has played than Luck today.  

7 minutes ago, iuecon99 said:

I think Luck is injured.  Not making excuses.  Just saying the velocity on those balls is sooooooo down, everything underthrown.  Won't be a bit surprised to find out he was playing hurt.  Can't see any other explanation for these throws being so soft.

I think this game was fixed from the beginning.