Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

So disappointed in Reich's playcalling tonight. So disappointed in Andrew and this offense. 

If you would have told me we would get a special teams touchdown, a turnover in great field position, and a couple stops on defense, i would have told you we'd win going away. Unreal.

He looks like Pagono. We got stuffed the first run of the game so he thought we would stop running.

16 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

This what a loss looks like in the game-day thread.

Ah.  Reminds me why I don't come here often.  I had an account awhile back, lost my password and set up a new one, but rarely come by anymore.  

0-0 for the last quarter. Forget everything and just play for the sake of the hard work the team gave this season. Then see what happens.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm rooting for a Kansas City touchdown here. We need a mercy kill at this point.

1 minute ago, iuecon99 said:

Folks, Luck is injured.  We'll find out after the season what was wrong but probably the shoulder again.  I doubt any starter in the league has thrown the ball with less velocity than he has in this game, and he's always had a strong arm.

Thanks Doc

we had a  couple chances before half time . at the third we have been 3 and out on all drives except 2 .   its the jags game all over again . theres been warning signs all year that the offense has struggled bad at times

For all those who kept calling Manning a regular season QB should watch Andrew Luck in the post season. I finally for once praise him and comes out throwing like a pansy. Definition of scared. 

Luck looks like a scared rookie out there.  Deer in the headlights.

That being said, I told my wife 10 weeks ago that anything this year is gravy.  Next year will be the year.

10 weeks later I stand by that.  IF IF IF Ballard realizes that the time is now and actually signs some legit FA talent?

They can win the SB next year.  Of course that is predicated on Luck being ok and not playing like he has the past few weeks.  Because he has sucked.

Defense has played good enough the first 3 quarters to give us a chance to win. the offense just didn't board the plane 

This is just one of those games.  It's not happening.  Strange game, especially on offense.  

This is a colossal choke job. Coaches , players.  Mahomes making Andrew look like a chump .  Hopefully something good comes of if.  

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

This is probably the most sensible thing you’ve said so far!!! I agree, we were not patient with the run.

In all fairness, Reich did kind of hint at that this week. 

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Well... Anybody but the Patriots. Go chargers

The Chargers were my preseason dark horse. I want to see Rivers get one before he retires.

We're still a team on the rise. Next year we will have over $100M and 9 draft picks.

We are not ready this year for a Super Bowl run. That's alright, it's been a heck of a season. I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

I hope this experience helps our young players.

Luck sucked. I hope it eats at him all off season and he comes out kicking butt next year.

Just now, Aces101 said:

So, he’s not supposed to protect the ball when he senses pressure now?  Did you see his floating pass the down before?  Something is not right...

When would he of got hurt though. There was nothing in that Texan game where he got hurt. He never got touched. I am sure practice was not that rough he would of hurt it in practice.

4 minutes ago, MPStack said:

I feel bad for coming on strong

He's a good troll

The only thing "strong" about him is his scent.

i have one for "coming on strong" but its low hanging fruit.

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

So, he’s not supposed to protect the ball when he senses pressure now?  Did you see his floating pass the down before?  Something is not right...

He has most the whole game.  He is constantly stepping up in the pocket.  Just didn't have a chance that time.  It was just a nice play by Houston(?) to strip it.

Just now, relkins said:

Thanks Doc

Sure.  I guess you think it's perfectly normal to have this kind of incredible drop in velocity.  What happened?  You think he's just decided not to throw the ball hard?  Not as likely as an injury.

2 minutes ago, Shive said:

Because Braden Smith completely missed his block?

That was a big mistake. Needed Mack in to pick up the blitz.

Everyone, including Luck,  has absolutely sucked.

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

We playing the 85 Bears? 

Remember the 2006 Colts - they heard about their D before the playoffs and pulled a rope-a-dope.

Sometimes a team has had enough and plays with fire, that’s the Chiefs D now

Just now, Jared Jammer said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm rooting for a Kansas City touchdown here. We need a mercy kill at this point.

it is really a good thing people dont get it when you overachieve nothing gets done when this happens the team knows we are not good and does something .   

2 minutes ago, threeflight said:

Luck looks like a scared rookie out there.  Deer in the headlights.

That being said, I told my wife 10 weeks ago that anything this year is gravy.  Next year will be the year.

10 weeks later I stand by that.  IF IF IF Ballard realizes that the time is now and actually signs some legit FA talent?

They can win the SB next year.  Of course that is predicated on Luck being ok and not playing like he has the past few weeks.  Because he has sucked.

Hail the King of the Haters! Hail the King of the Haters!

2 minutes ago, Funyun said:

Ah.  Reminds me why I don't come here often.  I had an account awhile back, lost my password and set up a new one, but rarely come by anymore.  

You should come back. This is a great forum. All teams' game day threads have negative folks and trolls. We have someone named Poop River on the Vikings site. He is really negative. 

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

The only thing "strong" about him is his scent.

i have one for "coming on strong" but its low hanging fruit.

Agreed! All his post today wreak.

It's his M.O.

I got it

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Everyone, including Luck,  has absolutely sucked.

I'd maybe argue Mack not so much, of the little we've seen him. 

4 minutes ago, Funyun said:

This new one is three years old but only 4 posts...

Holding their offense to 24 points.

This loss is on the offense.

Andrew has played like a rookie unfortunately. I'm a homer FYI.