Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

that is on the QB you have to find lanes wilson is 5 10  and never has passes tipped

Never? Yea ok. He also doesn’t  play the middle of the field

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

The turnover is absolutely on Luck and the O-Line. Stop giving him a pass

The post being quoted was RE the fact they didn't run the ball after the Leonard TO. That is on whoever is calling the plays. 

19 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Nice , Super Bowl 3 photos !

Let's kick us old colts fan when we are down. 

Just now, JColts72 said:

That miss Adam Parker big now

Yup would be 17-24. Oh man. 

As much of a crap show as this has been, if Vinatieri hits the kick and we capitalize on the fumble, it's a tie game.

Just now, teganslaw said:

is this Vinatieri's last year? That's unlike him.

Yeah.  That was the last one for us.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

OMG...Adam...that's 4 points...only 24-13

Wow didn’t even think of that.  Football gods just were not on our side today.

Haha. Get the hell out Vinny.

3 points missed and now this?! 

We would have only been a TD down without his % kicking.

The preseason cut of Badgley looking worse and worse.

AV has not been that good all year, and if you can't make easy kicks in the playoffs, time to say bye bye.

Problem is we had his replacement.  He now plays for the Chargers.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Wow didn’t even think of that.  Football gods just were not on our side today.

Football gods... 

That’s just Vinny being crap.

In the NFL, when you decline, it happens fast. We're clearly seeing that with AV.

Forget these refs, seriously. Was saying early this week the refs would decide this game. NFL cant have chargers host. Its things like this that make you think 'fix.'

Seems like we may have chosen the wrong cleats or something. Our guys have seemed to struggle a lot more with footing. Especially early in the game.

Well, this Chiefs team isn't that good.  Sadly I think Pats will beat SD and then beat Chiefs.  Had enough Brady for ten lifetimes.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I feel pretty much the same way. Plus Flacco is usually good for one big game a year, he's kind of due. 
    • Even if Luck wanted to come back, he wouldn't because he has too much pride IMO.    Plus, is it worth giving up Brissett's next 12-14 years for Luck to play 6-7 more years, and then, retire?!    Love Luck, but Brissett has the leadership/drive to really take us somewhere. He's our QB. 
    • I personally don't think it is that simple.  For several reasons.  For one of course someone could come in and do it better.  He's not the greatest who ever lived, so yes someone, presumably many players could be better.   He played really well Sunday.  Not to denigrate his accomplishment but the team has been very fortunate the last two weeks as to what they have faced on the field and what they could have faced on the field.  So have the opponents.  Our secondary has been all kinds of banged up, but I am specifically talking about what JB needs to do.   Against KC, we ran the ball the entire second half against a bad and injured Dline after less than average start by JB in the 1st half.  He was a non factor in the 2nd half.  We were fortunate that Mahomes was injured, that Hill wasn't back, their OLIne was hurt.   Against Houston, the game plan was superb.  The Texans stacked the box with a poor secondary and JB made them pay just like an NFL QB should.  It was a good time to play them.  One dude was talking about he TDs.  Bubble screen and Shuffle pass are bascially handoffs.  The crosser to Pascal was an easy play for the protected QB and a special play by the WR.  The catch by Ebron is one of the best plays you'll ever see.   But was impressive to me was pocket presence for JB which I really hadn't seen yet.  He has had protection most of the time, and its been like "Stay in the * pocket dude and people will come open.  WEll he did that SUnday.   Darn windy response so far.   But why I say it's not simple is that JB may be at a replaceable level or he may be better than that.  Don't know yet.  I am still skeptical BUT saw some of the looking off, progressions, and pocket presence that I haven't seen from him.  It is a tough call IMO.     I think the real question is much more nuanced.  How likely is it that we can get someone better if JB isn't good enough.  A bunch of issues there.
    • If I had to guess...I would say 2-4 (maybe 3-3)...with more of a focus on rushing...especially around the goal line.   Hard to know what game plans would look like though...but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think that Hoyer (or someone else) could operate well in this efficient Reich offense. They use a lot of rub routes and other creative ways of getting guys open...which helps any QB. It’s a far cry from the other offenses we have seen in Indy...except when NE came to town.   I remember, back in 2015, the Colts offense looking very efficient with Hasselback at the helm for a handful of games (which they won most of)...as they went to a similar offense. And I could see Hoyer doing just that.   But like Hasselback...I think he would get exposed eventually. Definitely have the best QB on the team going forward.
  • Members

• Jhaze55

Jhaze55 160

• azcolt

azcolt 582

• Nadine

Nadine 7,668

Administrators
    • coltsfan77

coltsfan77 111

• GoatBeard

GoatBeard 627