Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

He has to be hurt.  Has to be.

His throwing motion has no velocity to it at all.

It is almost like he is trying to take the ball and place it in the wr hands instead of throwing it like an NFL QB.

He is useless like this.

Maybe it is because he has one very good receiver (who has trained twice in 6 weeks) and a bunch of 4 and 5’s.

Our best TE is on IR and the other guy is great in the red zone buts drops them in the 80 before the red zone.

He may not be having a great game today but the whole team is garbage and getting beaten by a very good team.

Defense is playing tougher this half, but the offense hasn’t shown up.  I like Luck, but if he cannot stretch the field vertically right now, then maybe consider Brissett for some deep balls. Or use a trick play package...something besides what we’ve been doing.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Sort of defies logic, doesn't it?
If we beat KC that must mean that we have a pretty good team, doesn't it?

We’re not consistent enough to play at a high level on the road. The ceiling with our team is more limited than with the Chiefs. So, if we can get an off game from the Chiefs, given the Patriots woes on the road, they’d fancy their chances at home even if we beat the Chiefs

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i been here since 2010 .....  why do i have to love luck to be a real fan?   i love manning and miss him so much he got so much blame on here when he didnt even play that bad in the playoffs

Really? I recall manning throwing 4,5 and even 6 picks in a playoff game before...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I agree. The dude literally only shows up on here to rub it in when things aren’t going our way. He’s a troll and the moderators need to ban him.

Yes...because only rah rah rah people should be allowed to post.

Did you live in the old USSR?

Read my posts for weeks...all been positive.

Doesn't mean I wear blue glasses.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

This oline sucks today. We aren’t that good.

Your first sentence is true.  Your second sentence couldn't be further from the truth. Are you really a Colts fan?  Did you watch this Oline at all this season??!!

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I hear you, but when you've been playing with house money it's slightly less of a sting.

So you feel we should be happy just to be here ???? …… I am more hoping that when these players (after this game is over ) look at themselves in the mirror they say to themselves only winning is acceptable all else is failure !

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Nice mock.  Don't have anything negative to say about it.  Would be happy if Colts got these players.
    • In this mock, I drafted defense early, then went with best fit / BPA approach.  Mitchell helps solidify the CB room.  Cooper is compared to The Maniac (that would be awesome if true).  Jenkins for depth on DL.  OC from Wisc to replace Kelly in a year or 2.  I'm a fan of UofL Cardinals, so had to pick Guerendo.  And Ford would replace MAC while on a rookie contract.  What do you guys think?   15. Quinyon Mitchell, CB Toledo Height: 6 - 0 |Weight: 195 lbs |RAS: 9.84 Strengths - Can click and close and undercut passes in an instant with his elite recovery speed - Proven ball-hawk with six interceptions and 37 pass breakups over past two years - Energized short-area mover with torrid foot speed and effervescent corrective twitch - Adept processor in off-man and zone, who can instantly trigger on route breaks - Has the frame, targeted physicality, agility, and fluidity to dictate reps in press-man - Has the versatility to play the boundary or the slot in man, off-man, or zone coverage Weaknesses - Doesn’t quite have elite fluidity and sink when bending to close ground on hitches - Can be baited into making premature hip transitions by nuanced WRs at stems - Relatively inexperienced in press-man, and can improve upper-lower synergy - Can keep shoring up his tackling form as a support defender   51. Edgerrin Cooper, LB Texas A&M Height: 6 - 2 |Weight: 230 lbs |RAS: 9.34 Linebackers who naturally, and consistently, make plays, are impossible to replicate. They can run a 4.7 40-yard dash and still be valuable because they process information at lightning speed and are innate playmakers. Edgerrin Cooper is that player, but with outstanding athleticism and length. That length allows him to wrangle ball carriers with an incredibly high hit rate. He knifes through blockers and consistently makes plays around the line of scrimmage, while also providing a bump as a pass rusher. Dalton Miller   82. Kris Jenkins, DT Michigan Height: 6 - 2 |Weight: 299 lbs |RAS: 8.92 Being the son of a former NFL All-Pro, it’s no surprise that Jenkins has some of the most enthralling tools in the class. He’s an incredibly explosive athlete off the snap, both laterally and vertically, and has suffocating strength at the point of attack. Going further, with his burst, twitch, and mass, Jenkins can levy impressive amounts of power into his attacks, and as he trends up with his hand usage and energy efficiency, it’s exciting to think about the potential that remains unearthed. -Ian Cummings   103. Jermaine Burton, WR Alabama Height: 6 - 0 |Weight: 196 lbs |RAS: 9.54   117. Dadrion Taylor-Demerson, S Texas Tech Height: 5 - 10 |Weight: 197 lbs |RAS: 8.87   151. Tanor Bortolini, OC Wisconsin Height: 6 - 4 |Weight: 303 lbs |RAS: 9.79   158. Javion Cohen, OG Miami (FL) Height: 6 - 4 |Weight: 324 lbs |RAS: N/A   202. Isaac Guerendo, RB Louisville Height: 6 - 0 |Weight: 221 lbs |RAS: 9.98   219. Brevyn Spann-Ford, TE Minnesota Height: 6 - 6 |Weight: 260 lbs |RAS: 7.58  
    • I've seen talk in Colts forums (not just this one) that says the Colts need to stack talent and not just picks.  So this mock addresses that strategy.  Traded back a few times to get 6 picks in the top 85.  Opinions?   26. Adonai Mitchell, WR Texas 54. Trey Benson, RB Florida State 56. Ruke Orhorhoro, DT Clemson 57. Payton Wilson, LB NC State 82. Max Melton, CB Rutgers 85. Will Shipley, RB Clemson 234. Prince Pines, OG Tulane 2025 DAL 6th   Didn't realize I had drafted 2 RBs until done, so, probably wouldn't have done that.  But Shipley was the best talent available at that pick.  And he is a great receiving RB, which could've helped vs Texans in the last game.
    • Absolutely... Ballard just is very high on... himself. He likes the guys he has liked before and there is noone that likes his guys like he likes them(thus he's the one resigning them)...   My soccer team is in deep financial trouble and can't afford much of any new signings of substance so when asked by reporters about his roster our coach said "If you can't have what you like, you better like what you have". I feel like that with the Colts. Except there is no financial reason for the Colts to limit themselves like that. It's purely philosophical approach by the GM. 
    • I think with the positioning in the draft will be fine with or without him . I’d like to lock up a FA saftey while we wait . 
  • Members