Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread, October 11, 2020, 4:25pm

NFLfan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even fun to watch. Brissett is more fun to watch. And I was not a fan of Brissett. 

Taylor will be good, but we miss Mack. Having castonzo out is not good either. We have to have a STACKED offense for Rivers to good.

Our weapons are hurt & it's unfortunate.

listen, the Rivers we have now is pretty much exactly the same Rivers as last year. We won't win games when we are behind 1 or more scores. We have a good team that's missing it's QB. Ballard as 2-3 years to find one before this team starts losing some pieces. Hopefully it can be Eason but we'll see. I'll take my 7-9 or 8-8 year this year though

1 minute ago, Architects08 said:

Eason

At this point, I'll get roasted for it, but he could probably have us in a better position... Sure, he could throw just as many picks, but we'd be able to run a base offense under center....not this self imposed limiting college level shotgun B.S. we're stuck with ....

Hate to say it because I like him, but Ballard may be in over his head with this team! Rivers was a bad signing, out WRs   Have been mostly nonexistent the past couple years, and our coaches seem too stubborn to improve their play calling on all 3 phases of the game!

Archived