Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread, October 11, 2020, 4:25pm

NFLfan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, coming on strong said:

he has 3 touchdown and 5 picks with a pick six averaging 200 yards passing a game .  jacoby played better , lets be honest he is done needs to retire . i know some fans here cant handle it and get upset but that is the only way to win in the future we need a mobile QB

He is an absolute statue and puts to much pressure on the O line.

Just now, coming on strong said:

he has 3 touchdown and 5 picks with a pick six averaging 200 yards passing a game .  jacoby played better , lets be honest he is done needs to retire . i know some fans here cant handle it and get upset but that is the only way to win in the future we need a mobile QB

One....no, Jacoby didn't play better, he played differently.  Two.... We're still limiting our playbook with Rivers at qb, so what the hell..... Apparently doesn't matter, we pay 50 million for QBs who suck * equally.

Just now, Shafty138 said:

One....no, Jacoby didn't play better, he played differently.  Two.... We're still limiting our playbook with Rivers at qb, so what the hell..... Apparently doesn't matter, we pay 50 million for QBs who suck * equally.

i would of picked up the mvp cam newton for 8 million on a one year deal .   i never got that decision .

Still in the game though.

For all the hate the Defense is getting, they have only gave up 20 puts so far to a team that has been averaging almost 40pts the last 3 weeks.(Pick 6 + safety = 7pts)

Had some big plays made by Browns on contested plays early. They have been dropping the ball, lately. Literally.

7 minutes ago, Riversrun said:

Can you imagine if Rivers had Beckham and Landry 

Honestly I think Rivers is the problem, he's given the Browns 9 points. He just looks like he is moving in slow motion in everything he does.

HOT TAKE ALERT!

Almost think JB would be better at least he could roll out

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

Honestly I think Rivers is the problem, he's given the Browns 9 points. He just looks like he is moving in slow motion in everything he does.

HOT TAKE ALERT!

Almost think JB would be better at least he could roll out

JB rolls out into nothingness though.... There's no answer there either....

5 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

the eagles offense fell apart when frank left .  his plays are not that bad .  the colts just cant execute them

lol. You really need to look at the internals (personnel) for Philly, from 17 to 18, and 18 to 19. Total upheaval in the RBs 17-18, and total change in WRs from 18-19. 

Philly also went from the #4 D in 2017, to bottom 10 in 2018. 

There are many many reasons for their decline since 17 

20 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I am nkt being sarcastic. What do u think is the main problem?

Well in this game, I would say Rivers decision making. its a 9 point game and Rivers has given up 9 points between the safety and pick 6

Edit: Then He throws another when I submitted it

Archived