Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone see Latu’s tattoo?

I dunno if it’s been posted yet but has anyone seen latu’s horseshoe tattoo?  I think it’s pretty cool and I really like the show of loyalty and how all in he is for the colts.   Pretty cool in my opinion. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

I dunno if it’s been posted yet but has anyone seen latu’s horseshoe tattoo?  I think it’s pretty cool and I really like the show of loyalty and how all in he is for the colts.   Pretty cool in my opinion. 

I saw it but I didn’t know it was real. It looked photoshopped in the picture I saw.  

• Like 2

If any team wants to sign me to that kind of a rookie contract with that much guaranteed money I’ll tattoo whatever they want on my face! I also don’t have a single tattoo and personally don’t care for them 😊 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I saw it but I didn’t know it was real. It looked photoshopped in the picture I saw.  

I thought it looked like it was drawn on with a marker or something. You can see it briefly in the video too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

A red horseshoe??  Is he colorblind??  Lol

I hope it is fake.

The horseshoe isn't red. If it's real, that would be an outline only tattoo and the skin is just red from being freshly tattooed. It's not ideal for a fresh tattoo to be in the sun like that either..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Shive said:

The horseshoe isn't red. If it's real, that would be an outline only tattoo and the skin is just red from being freshly tattooed. It's not ideal for a fresh tattoo to be in the sun like that either..

It does not look real. It looks more like when someone is branded and the mark is permanent. Maybe he sees himself forever a Colt.

46 minutes ago, Shive said:

Yeah I was thinking it just looked raw after the tattoo. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Shive said:

Definitely appears to be real and showing symptoms of a fresh tattoo. Sun compounding it as you said.

Why would he get a fake tattoo for his first workout? Makes zero sense. 

That's not directed at you, just at the thought in general.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

If that is a real tattoo,   it's terrible work

I'm sure it will look better once it has healed. Probably get additional work around it too. 

Definitely real, putting a fake tattoo on himself doesn't make sense? Like why? What would the purpose of putting a fake tattoo on, be? Have to admit it was fake first time asked about it, then that leads to questions like why?

It just makes no sense for it to be fake.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, w87r said:

I'm sure it will look better once it has healed. Probably get additional work around it too. 

Definitely real, putting a fake tattoo on himself doesn't make sense? Like why? What would the purpose of putting a fake tattoo on, be? Have to admit it was fake first time asked about it, then that leads to questions like why?

It just makes no sense for it to be fake.

It kind of looks photo shopped.   Why would he expose brand new inch to direct sunlight?

11 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

It kind of looks photo shopped.   Why would he expose brand new inch to direct sunlight?

Wanted to show the tattoo?

I can buy that it could be photoshopped and he has nothing to do with it, definitely can't buy that he would put a fake tattoo on though.

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Wanted to show the tattoo?

I can buy that it could be photoshopped and he has nothing to do with it, definitely can't buy that he would put a fake tattoo on though.

I never thought it was a fake tattoo.   Just photo shopped.   But sun on a tattoo that is under a week old is terrible for the longevity if the tat

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

I never thought it was a fake tattoo.   Just photo shopped.   But sun on a tattoo that is under a week old is terrible for the longevity if the tat

I didn't say you were, just saying that for the ones that have in the thread.

Side bar:

Looks like it it just the first part of a bigger tattoo. So I am sure it will be added to and fixed as it goes if any damage.

His shirt might of been rubbing the tattoo and he just took it off?

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 8:35 PM, Happy2BeHere said:

If any team wants to sign me to that kind of a rookie contract with that much guaranteed money I’ll tattoo whatever they want on my face! I also don’t have a single tattoo and personally don’t care for them 😊 

If someone wanted to give me 5 million dollars straight cash in a brief case to get a Tattoo of a horseshoe on my forehead, I would say get the ink ready Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I immediately thought it was drawn on with a sharpie or something to have some fun. It doesn’t look like a real tattoo to me. 

I agree, it looks to be drawn with a permanent marker.   

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If someone wanted to give me 5 million dollars straight cash in a brief case to get a Tattoo of a horseshoe on my forehead, I would say get the ink ready Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV

Me too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Myles I would probably do it for 2 million, that would be my low ball on that though. Even 2 Mill would change my life dramatically. I would look funny, but I don't go out much anyway and could basically retire with 2 mill in my account. I think with 2 Mill in my account, I would have no problem finding a woman either chuckling homer simpson GIF

In Indiana, you can buy a great 300,000-dollar house and in a great neighborhood, 2 Mill goes a long way here unlike NY or California. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@Myles I would probably do it for 2 million, that would be my low ball on that though. Even 2 Mill would change my life dramatically. I would look funny, but I don't go out much anyway and could basically retire with 2 mill in my account. I think with 2 Mill in my account, I would have no problem finding a woman either chuckling homer simpson GIF

In Indiana, you can buy a great 300,000-dollar house and in a great neighborhood, 2 Mill goes a long way here unlike NY or California. 

Then you could secure season tickets for life at the 50 yard line behind the Colts bench.   How great would that be you and your new trophy wife.  Lol

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

i would do it for 1 million.

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2024 at 2:46 PM, jvan1973 said:

You seem to have alot of knowledge about tattoos from your comments.

Did you ever get one yourself ?

His only tattoo is his left arm fully colored from shoulder to wrist. Saw him on Hey Rookie shirtless. He has a great attitude fully respecting others. His parents did a nice job of raising him. Total winner. 

On 5/2/2024 at 7:04 PM, Trace Pyott said:

I saw it it’s really cool I hope he’s dominate and stays with the Colts his whole career. 

7 minutes ago, stitches said:

this looks better up close than I thought initially :D 

That would be hell to cover up ... he better be really good and have a long career with the Colts :D 

Yeah, seems like it’s only the beginning too. 

• Like 1