Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah if we beat the Lions I will go 75/25 but I am with you as of today regarding 70/30 which is still good odds. If we lose to the Lions I would knock that down to 50/50. Big game coming up. Rivers may play another year, if not we might even draft another QB, or maybe it will be Eason time. I am still not sold on Eason, I won't be until I see around 7 or 8 games from him.
    • I think it's like 70/30 we make the playoffs at this point. If we beat the Lions, that'll go up a bit more. Next year, is the question though. That's why I want to go for it this year.  
    • I think we will do enough to make the playoffs, not sure how we will do in the playoffs? Rivers is a Vet though and streaky so who knows.
    • Aaron Donald, Khalil Mack, and Julio Jones
    • At this point, I would finish the season with Rivers unless he fell off the map. If he does this year, start Eason this year and see what you have. At the end of the year, trade a 3rd for Darnold to compete with Eason for the starting job, or draft a QB in the first two rounds that you like. Re-sign Chad Kelly as a 3rd QB that has a chance to compete since he knows the playbook as well.   That gives you Eason,Darnold/drafted QB,Kelly to compete for the starting QB job. That should give us every opportunity to find our starting QB for the future.
  • Members