Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not interested in all the hate.   I'm Disappointed, but still proud of this team.   Early on predicted to be #32. To end up top 8 was impressive, and you gave us all a lot of fun this season

Greetings, our Blue Horseshoe is 1-0 in the postseason, and are back for another NFL Postseason Game Day and afternoon  Colts fans!   Our  AFC #6 Playoff  Seed, and 11-6 Indianapolis Colts again lead

Uh oh...here come the fair weather fans back again. Back into this one.  Let's get it going, boys!!

Posted Images

Just now, oldunclemark said:

For the record, This is what they have dine all year, to almost everybody..al least 26 points in EVERY game..

We must move the ball now

its lucks job to keep us in the game but he cant even against the worst defense in football he cant get a first down. that is my issue with him one week he is tom brady the next he is the worst in football

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

Have you watched the ball leave his hand?  Everything looks wobbly

Exactly.

I said it last week and it got ignored.

Luck was NOT GOOD last week, especially the second half.  He was guiding the ball and throwing like a girl.  Just watch him.  Not sure if his shoulder is hurting or what but something is wrong.

Mahomes throws like Rodgers in the cold.  He zings it.

I bowl a lot and it is basically like watching a pro man bowler throwing it 19 MPH with a 550 RPM rate compared to a womens bowler throwing it 13 MPH with a 350 RPM rev rate.

Something is not right with Luck.

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Exactly.

I said it last week and it got ignored.

Luck was NOT GOOD last week, especially the second half.  He was guiding the ball and throwing like a girl.  Just watch him.  Not sure if his shoulder is hurting or what but something is wrong.

Mahomes throws like Rodgers in the cold.  He zings it.

I bowl a lot and it is basically like watching a pro man bowler throwing it 19 MPH with a 550 RPM rate compared to a womens bowler throwing it 13 MPH with a 350 RPM rev rate.

Something is not right with Luck.

Wobbly or not he's been pretty good this year, especially considering the previous circumstances. 

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

its lucks job to keep us in the game but he cant even against the worst defense in football he cant get a first down. that is my issue with him one week he is tom brady the next he is the worst in football

Worst in football???  C’mon mannnn