Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

Lol We are supposed to be the running team. We are getting embarrassed. We aren’t as good as what everyone thinks. Our defense sucks against elite quarterbacks. 

This is exactly what didn’t need to happen. KC is getting what they want and we don’t belong. 

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It is. Then we have to pass and they will just rush Luck.

That's ball game.  Still exceeded expectations this year but it's a shame to have the game not even be competitive for half a quarter.

Just now, Aces101 said:

Have you watched the ball leave his hand?  Everything looks wobbly

Well, 2 of those throws have been blocked, so...

Chiefs will not let up this game because of the last come back game. They are going to run up the score and not play prevent defense.

haha

I cant believe the media hyped us up all week.

What do the Chiefs average per game again?

The 1-5 team is back again.

“They can’t run. They can’t run. They can’t run. They can’t run. They can’t run.”

I hope y’all tell us again. 

It really is over. It was fun while it lasted. Now we have to throw the ball. Going to be rooting for the chargers now.

I don't want to hear that the defense has bben on the field too long or are tired.  Quite simply they're being totally outclassed (thus far).

For the record, This is what they have done all year, to almost everybody..al least 26 points in EVERY game..

We must move the ball now

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lol We are supposed to be the running team. We are getting embarrassed. We aren’t as good as what everyone thinks. Our defense sucks against elite quarterbacks. 

its the pass rush , people forget when manning was with us teams won by having great pass rushes we have none .  the cover 2 only works with a great pass rush

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Stay patient with the run game, I’m telling you, even down 14-0

Agree.  We need to slow this game down a bit.  Get a nice ball controlled drive going.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Mack had 3 100+ yd games in 2019 and 5 in 2018.
    • Something people don’t stop and think about is Burrow is almost 2 years older then all the QB in the draft. Has he already hit his ceiling? He isn’t that’s much younger then Mahomes. 
    • If Ballard drafts a QB at 13 or 34, I don't think fans will be triggered if JB starts the season. I think most will expect it (if they actually keep JB on the roster). Fans will only get triggered when we have sub 200 yard games, sub 50 QBRs, losses, etc.. Heck folks keep pointing toward how good JB played the 1st half of the season when we were 5-2. He didn't play really well at all. It's all smoke and mirrors He had two good game (Houston and ATL), one OK game (LAC), and 4 bad games. It just so happened that the "team" covered up a lot of the bad. 3 sub 40 QBR games.. 
    • Mack is simply not a power back.  We should be able to agree on that.    So his between the tackles running, and stats, benefits more from us having a great oline than probably a RB who was more of a power back.  For guys that don't catch the ball, I'd say that Henry, Lynch...and even Gurley or Blount (younger)...and Gore (younger) would probably have even more yardage than Mack behind our line.  Those are true between the tackles runners.   The question you posed is about money.  There may not be many RBs that do it all, but that's the kind I would look for to spend money on.  As it stands, with our oline, I think if Mack stays kinda one dimensional, he's fairly replaceable and isn't worth a big contract, IMO.   And I don't think of Hines as much of a RB at all.  He's earned his keep as a PR and should really be working towards being placed on the receiving corp depth chart and not the RB depth chart, IMO.  He's not a down the field receiver, but a specialty play receiver...aka Sproles...had a role in Reich's O.   You harp on JB, and he certainly has his faults, but our RB corps is not great and has players that are poor fits for doing things, IMO.  I think they are pretty easily upgradeable and not worth much of a contract, as it stands today.
    • With a healthy TY though Jacoby and TY probably would of made people pay. It’s easy to just stop the run when there isn’t a WR that changes the way you play defense.    Like I said can he get more consistent and make some of those throws on a more consistant bases. I don’t think his ceiling is high enough to get us where we need to be but I don’t think he is as awful as everyone wants to say.
  • Members

• buccolts

buccolts 3,859

• LockeDown

LockeDown 2,459

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 8,236

Moderators
    • adubb84

adubb84 298

• CR91

CR91 9,374