Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

The  Colts D was way over hyped when they pulled  out the stars.  They put up those stats against weak offensive teams.  Now they r playing an offensive juggernaut.   Games like this r good for a franchise.  It definitely tells u where u need to focus on in the draft and free agency.  We need pass rushers and wide outs. Wow no one is getting open.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

If we play this kind of defense with this zone for years and have to play a team like this we will never win a SB.

We are running. We need to stick with it.

What sort of defense do you think we play? Because it's been pretty good on the back end of the season. 

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

The  Colts D was way over hyped when they pulled  out the stars.  They put up those stats against weak offensive teams.  Now they r playing an offensive juggernaut.   Games like this r good for a franchise.  It definitely tells u where u need to focus on in the draft and free agency.  We need pass rushers and wide outs. Wow no one is getting open.

Exactly right.  If you can't get open against THIS team playing man coverage- just wow.  Snow or no snow, cut everyone besides Hilton.

3 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Leonard wasn't that bad last week the whole defense blows today.

He was the worst player on the defense last week. Don't kid yourself.  If Walker didn't step up his game massively it would have been more noticeable. And in this game it's the same. He's literally taking himself out of plays.

4 minutes ago, threeflight said:

Exactly.

I said it last week and it got ignored.

Luck was NOT GOOD last week, especially the second half.  He was guiding the ball and throwing like a girl.  Just watch him.  Not sure if his shoulder is hurting or what but something is wrong.

Mahomes throws like Rodgers in the cold.  He zings it.

I bowl a lot and it is basically like watching a pro man bowler throwing it 19 MPH with a 550 RPM rate compared to a womens bowler throwing it 13 MPH with a 350 RPM rev rate.

Something is not right with Luck.

Trolls are back I see...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

My goodness Leonard has looked terrible these playoff games. 

Another thing I commented on  mid season.  

Yes he is a good player but I think he has been fortunate at times this year getting some fluke plays in.

He is not Mack as LB.  Unless he gains 30 pounds he never will be.

4 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Some people have already given up. But don't forget who's under center: Captain Andrew Luck. You can hop off the wagon if you want to, but I still believe!

Well we still have time but if that O doesn’t start moving, we are finished. D can’t stop the Chiefs.

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

If the defense doesn't hold here, it's over. I know there's a lot of football left to be played, but it will be over. 

The Chiefs have too much offensive talent for a comeback.

You kidding?  It's over now.  There was very little margin for error.