Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

If we play this kind of defense with this zone for years and have to play a team like this we will never win a SB.

We are running. We need to stick with it.

To everyone saying its already over you make me sick.

We have been beating the odds all year its not over till the clock hits zero

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Exactly.

I said it last week and it got ignored.

Luck was NOT GOOD last week, especially the second half.  He was guiding the ball and throwing like a girl.  Just watch him.  Not sure if his shoulder is hurting or what but something is wrong.

Mahomes throws like Rodgers in the cold.  He zings it.

I bowl a lot and it is basically like watching a pro man bowler throwing it 19 MPH with a 550 RPM rate compared to a womens bowler throwing it 13 MPH with a 350 RPM rev rate.

Something is not right with Luck.

Wobbly or not he's been pretty good this year, especially considering the previous circumstances. 

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

its lucks job to keep us in the game but he cant even against the worst defense in football he cant get a first down. that is my issue with him one week he is tom brady the next he is the worst in football

Worst in football???  C’mon mannnn 

The  Colts D was way over hyped when they pulled  out the stars.  They put up those stats against weak offensive teams.  Now they r playing an offensive juggernaut.   Games like this r good for a franchise.  It definitely tells u where u need to focus on in the draft and free agency.  We need pass rushers and wide outs. Wow no one is getting open.

This play calling sucks. We ran two great runs and then we try and pass. Why didn’t we run again. Reich your play calling sucks.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

If we play this kind of defense with this zone for years and have to play a team like this we will never win a SB.

We are running. We need to stick with it.

What sort of defense do you think we play? Because it's been pretty good on the back end of the season. 

Guys..there's nobody open....

they are rushing a 4 and dropping 7 and we are losing the battle down field

If the defense doesn't hold here, it's over. I know there's a lot of football left to be played, but it will be over. 

The Chiefs have too much offensive talent for a comeback.

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

The  Colts D was way over hyped when they pulled  out the stars.  They put up those stats against weak offensive teams.  Now they r playing an offensive juggernaut.   Games like this r good for a franchise.  It definitely tells u where u need to focus on in the draft and free agency.  We need pass rushers and wide outs. Wow no one is getting open.

Exactly right.  If you can't get open against THIS team playing man coverage- just wow.  Snow or no snow, cut everyone besides Hilton.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Guys..there's nobody open....

they are rushing a 4 and dropping 7 and we are losing the battle down field

This

3 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Leonard wasn't that bad last week the whole defense blows today.

He was the worst player on the defense last week. Don't kid yourself.  If Walker didn't step up his game massively it would have been more noticeable. And in this game it's the same. He's literally taking himself out of plays.

Just like second half of Texans game - our WRs can’t separate vs man coverage DBs with speed

Still patient guys. We just need a spark

Why did I get hyped for this game. I really hate myself for thinking we could win.

Just now, Luck is Good said:

I don’t understand what the offense is doing

They are getting owned by a poor secondary. 

We are not going to get the flags today. They have missed 4 big ones already and all 4 would have extended a drive. WHY abandon the run? WHY

Luck is putting up some real impressive stats. -3 yards passing.