LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

Thanx LOS …….Man can not get off phone family constantly calling saying they hope Colts win …….. SO GO COLTS !!!!!

I hope we get off to another fast start....but this KC team can come back from a long way down, Colts need to keep their foot on the gas, even if they get a big lead!

One thing is for certain. I’m so excited that Colts are back in the postseason. Those three years without postseason football seemed like eternity. Let’s go win this thing

No Hooker is massive and really disappointing as it would have been awesome to see Mahones vs Hooker. 

I suspect we will give up many big plays downfield without Hooker and that may just be the difference in this game.

Odum has a lot of pressure on him.

They were talking about Vinatieri hitting he FG's in pre-game warm-ups.  Made me think about deja vu, Vinny hitting another game winner like he did in the snow against the Raiders to add to his storied history. 

Enjoy it Colt nation, remember at pre-season, we weren't supposed to be here and now some experts predict we will beat the #1 seed, what a transformation over the past 5 months.  Go Colts!

Was almost expecting to see a field like that game we played in 6 inches of snow against the Bills …...This looks a lot better than that game did field condition wise …..GO COLTS !!!!!

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Its disappointing. I don't want to see a playoff game decided because somebody slipped or because of five fumbles

That's how the Colts won the Super Bowl.

Fumbles, interceptions, blown coverages.

This is playoff football!  :td:

I'm thinking about hands. Gloves. Who can catch the ball?. Who can hold it?

I'm glad we're playing first.

It’s going to be a snow game boys. And it’s between the 2 most Favre quarterbacks since Favre. I say the toughest team wins. Xs and Os are out. 

• Like 1

No matter what happens; still great year. If in July u said Colts be in this spot; we all take it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

Today's ref.....John Husey

john-hussey.jpg

I think I heard this crew is flag happy.

lol  The crossbar has 6 inches of snow on it.  Hope Vinny doesn't get blocked by the snow.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I think I heard this crew is flag happy.

I hope not!

Al least it's not Walt Anderson!

Okay, Ebron got it out of his system early.  No more drops from him today.

NO MORE!!

Bleah!  Well hopefully this turn into a defensive game.  I'm worried about Odum in the backfield though.  

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• LOL. His first year with Pagano, and Grigson's roster. He turned it over completely in 3 offseasons. His drafting has been stellar. His free agent pickups have been safe and solid. He had a slipup with the coaching fiasco, but recovered with what will go down as the best move of his career in hiring Reich and keeping Eberflus as DC.    I think 100% that this roster could win many games with Brissett under center which is far different from the first time he was put out there with a crap o-line and bad coaching staff. I also think this front office could make the necessary moves to find a franchise qb. I think Luck is what is necessary to get this team to several superbowls, but I don't think he is the end all. Bill Bellichick thinks the same about Tom Brady. He will be around well after Brady's gone and still winning a lot of football games.
    • we would obviously have another gm.  you guys are asking a hypothetical on what  we would do if ballard was gone along with everyone he brought in, and i cant assume we have decent players in their place?   i think ballard would have a hard time replacing luck if he were the one to leave, and ballards one year without luck didnt go well   luck was able to carry bad teams, coaching and front offices to the playoffs 
    • i agree, Ben was elite in his prime and could have gone far with this roster built to pass to lots of different receivers    i dont think we have enough running game or defense to win one with RW.  Foles had one of the most well rounded teams in recent memory when he won.  i think he would be a good fit here though, especially with Reich    its probably a borderline playoff team with eli, the division would close 
    • I'm saying a draft pick like the players given in my examples when they won their SB. Not currently today. I think Ballard could build an elite team around a drafted QB of their caliber, and that's why I lean towards Ballard in this debate. I believe we can win a SB with an average to above-average QB more likely than Luck carrying a mediocre team to a SB win.
    • "Luck and co."   What company are you referring to? The company that Ballard turned over and built in three offseasons? Yeah they'd do just fine if another gm came in and rode their coattails. Are you referring to the coaching staff as well? Yeah... Ballard hired them too.  The scouting department? Yeah, Ed Dodds, Rex Hogan, Brian Decked... all Ballard guys.    Sorry, but Luck failed to win big games with the last GM. If he can win with this one, it's because Ballard put together an actual team, front office and coaching staff to win. 
  • Members

• NewEra

NewEra 3,602

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 331

• rock8591

rock8591 960

• HoosierHero

HoosierHero 0

Rookie
    • NFLfan

NFLfan 7,506