Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chargers Colts Score Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee.  If you haven't seen the Chargers operate and execute their offense and defense, you're in for long day.  Melvin Gordon will run for over 100 yards two weeks in a row, Rivers will pass for close to 300 yards and the score will be:  Chargers 31 Colts 17.

4 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee.  If you haven't seen the Chargers operate and execute their offense and defense, you're in for long day.  Melvin Gordon will run for over 100 yards two weeks in a row, Rivers will pass for close to 300 yards and the score will be:  Chargers 31 Colts 17.

I like gourmet flavoured coffee.

I won't make a prediction just yet, as I still have no idea who is even gonna play, but I will say this. The depleted Colts D allowed Denver to only score 20 points (the other 14 was turnovers returned for TDs). So if we can get Green, Geathers, PRob and Anderson back (pipe dream I know) I really like our chances

Well, I predicted a win over the Lions and a loss in Denver.  So I'm 1-1, which means I have no more earthly idea how they will fare than anybody else does.  But, I'm usually an optimist, and I'm counting on karma here.    They have been in both games.  They should get some starters back.  They are due to come out on the good side soon.  My gut says not much defense in this one.  My crystal ball sees a high score.  Going with Colts 38-35 as the Chargers' last-second 59-yard FG attempt falls just a yard short.  Much sweating will be done in LOS Sunday.

7 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Yeah let's keep predicting a colts win and it might actually happen 

We have to sit in a circle and hold our hands up and say "Hail, to the guardians of the watch towers of the south powers of fire and feeling!  Hear us!"  And so on 

28 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Melvin Gordon has been unleashed and our run game has been abysmal thus far. There's no reason to underestimate them just because they don't have Allen. Plus we're still banged up.

Chargers 24 Colts 16

Travis Benjamin put on a show on Sunday.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but I just cant see us winning this game with our secondary in the state it is in and the complete & total lack of any pass rush against a QB like Rivers.

It would be disastrous to sit down at that Wembley game knowing we are 0-3 and about to play our first divisional game... If we lose this Sunday, the season is almost certainly written off already.

Colts offense starts off slow yet again and puts up all it's points except for 1 field goal in the second half. Rivers passes all over us and Melvin Gordon has 2 rushing TDs. Defense can't hold them in the remaining seconds and the Chargers finish us off.

Chargers: 30

Colts: 24

13 hours ago, gacoop1 said:

sounds about right based on our showing so far