Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the colts beat the patriots, you will...........

CR91

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they are supremely confident on the Pats forums, for good reason, and calling Colts fans every redneck insult their little minds can think of, I will probably have a few hours worth of fun trashing their threads.  If we lose, meh, my life goes on as usual.

Since they are supremely confident on the Pats forums, for good reason, and calling Colts fans every redneck insult their little minds can think of, I will probably have a few hours worth of fun trashing their threads.  If we lose, meh, my life goes on as usual.

Yeah I never go to Pats forums or their website anymore. Haven't in a couple of years. I could only imagine what they are saying about our team now and the whole Deflategate situation. Most are probably predicting 50-10 knowing how a lot of their fans have been in the past. Oh well, we will see.

It's not out of this world. Put pressure, run the ball, control the clock, and be on the positive side of the turnover differential.

If we beat them, that'll be huge for us so we can build of that win. If we lose, face it pats are legit. Their playing great football right now. Give them their props.

Act like I expected them to win.  I'm flying in Sunday morning for my first game in Indy.  I've been getting hyped since last week and getting more hyped everyday.  Decent scenario, even thought we had a rocky start, we are 3-2, underdogs, which is atypical for us but we can do it, the giant killers. Bought my tickets for $278 a few months ago, 2 months ago I seen it going for $433 in the same section, seemed like the last couple seats in that section.  The Pats is hot but so what, nobody thought Eli and Giants could beat them and remember what happened, twice.