Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw to IR

TKnight24

And the wrist injury for Ahmad Bradshaw has sent him to injured reserve. The team brought back Zurlon Tipton in Bradshaw’s roster spot.

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

November 30, 2015

And the wrist injury for Ahmad Bradshaw has sent him to injured reserve. The team brought back Zurlon Tipton in Bradshaw’s roster spot.

And that's why we don't sign him to multi-year deals :(

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, let me just say this, I loved having Bradshaw around!  He brings a lot to the table (when he is healthy).  However, this was to be expected!  I was hoping he made it for a couple more games (through Pittsburgh anyway). 

No disrespect (it's just a joke, so don't be offended), but I'm starting to wonder what his obituary will say when he dies?  ...Passed away in the middle of the afternoon while playing touch football with his grandchildren after receiving a minor cut on his bicep?   He seriously needs to drink more milk and eat his fruit's and veggies.  Does he have osteoporosis or something?  I just don't get it.  I understand football is a physical sport but honestly he is ALWAYS injured.  I do believe this was his last opportunity in the NFL, but nothing to be ashamed of.  He still had a successful career.  It just sucks that somebody with that much talent that has such bad misfortune. 

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

November 30, 2015

And that's why we don't sign him to multi-year deals :(

Man, I feel for the guy....but I also called this when people were demanding us to go get him.  I said then he'd be lucky to last 8 games before ending on IR..... He made it 5/6 games.  I do like Bradshaw and what he brings to the table when healthy....but the guy is simply made of glass, thin glass at that.  Truly, it sucks for all involved.

Hmmm hate the negativity but we used our pick on a WR that has produced nothing , when we could've had a RB from IU named T Coleman that had 100 plus yds on 18 carries for Atlanta yesterday.

And has also fumbled numerous times this season costing them wins. Case in point, the game against us. He was a big reason they lost. 

not really

Really you put him above gore? The only thing he was really any better than gore was was at catching but gore is still superior

Yes, I do. His far superior receiving ability makes him more valuable to our offense, IMO. He was our best red zone threat in the few weeks he was here.