Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, SR711 said:

Been a fan for 33 years (since the 1987 season) and I can honestly say this is the most deflating regular season loss I can remember.

Since 72 here and worst for me since Ghost to Post and Ben's strong string playoff tackle.  But 2 games to get in and total beat down today; one worst regular season game. 

2 minutes ago, FuedinHatfield said:

Wentz does suck... no seriously he's horrible. I really think Sorgi would have played better. The coaching staff sucks. Allen against fisher is going to work all day long, no adjustment. Reich isn't a NFL caliber head coach. Just like Pagano he's a players guy who isn't that good at motivation. Unless we're underdogs we never win. His golden boy is exactly what Philly and the rest of the world knew he was. 

I agree Reich has stunk this game. 

Poor script to start. Horrible adjustments. Should have pulled Fisher much earlier. Should have went hurry up early. 

I've never said Wentz is elite. He's a complimentary QB that can be very good with a good OL and the right playcalling and support.

He has none of that.

• Like 1

I honestly think this is a team that has given up on their QB. Similar to cleveland with Baker. It's great that we have a bunch of nice guys in the locker room and it's a nice brotherhood but they aren't blind. Anybody can tell you Carson Wentz isn't a starter in this league.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

I agree Reich has stunk this game. 

Poor script to start. Horrible adjustments. Should have pulled Fisher much earlier. Should have went hurry up early. 

I've never said Wentz is elite. He's a complimentary QB that can be very good with a good OL and the right playcalling and support.

He has none of that.

What’s really sad about this is that he did this last week and didn’t learn from it

25 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

what does wentz have 40 yards passing he stinks .     its like watching paint dry eagles fleeced ballard hard

Eagles seem to have a habit of doing that. We gave the Eagles a 1st and a 3rd for an oft-injured Sam Bradford.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

what does wentz have 40 yards passing he stinks .     its like watching paint dry eagles fleeced ballard hard

Ballard was hand cuffed by Irsay & Frank.  You think it was a coincidence that Irsay extended both (basically saddling Ballard with Frank for the long haul).  Ballard screwed up the McDaniels hire so he’s at the mercy of Frank.  He can’t fire him if he wanted to. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

But it's very likely Wentz plays better if our OL didn't suck, or if we have better pass catchers. 

We’ve seen Luck play behind a horrible O-line, no RB threat, and throwing to guys like Whalen, Rogers, Nicks, Avery, Brazil, Grant, etc. and he still was able to do what was necessary to win.

We’ve not seen anything from Wentz to indicate he is “the guy.”

• Like 2