Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, jeepnkal said:

Thinking like that will only lead you to disappointment. Ive been watching Wentz since he was in Philly; this is who he is. Trust me, next season if he plays this way, it will divide the locker room. Saw it in Philly. 

If he plays this way next season (especially if we get him a receiver in the offseason) then I'll  agree with you - as bad as he's looked at times, he has dramatically cut down on his turnovers and his mobility & live arm make him a threat for a big play at any time.

3 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

I’m rooting for the Bengals, I like the rhythm they got going with one another :)

I NEVER EVER thought i would think this, but maybe it's time to enjoy some Bengals football for AWHILE!

You make us one dimensional and we are dead meat!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

If Reich is still this coach come tomorrow morning, we’d better have somehow made the playoffs, or at least fired both Coordinators and fined our OL 1,000,000 each per pressure today. Geez what a total crap job 

100% agree

3 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

its all of it combined but you cant win without a QB  .  without the pick the defense would of held them to under 20 points .  the offense failing on 4th down lead to points also .    you cant win without a franchise QB we are the broncos right now . 

You can't win without a good OL or play makers / pass catchers either.

5 minutes ago, relkins said:

Hahahahaha

What is so funny, I said before the season I wanted Rivers back. I loved it when we signed Rivers and many in here said he had a noodle arm. I predicted we would make the playoffs with him. Glad you think things are funny right now because we just took a terrible loss. Wentz doesn't stink either, but have your day to troll and say we suck because we did stink today. 

Just now, EastStreet said:

You can't win without a good OL or play makers / pass catchers either.

that is on ballard 100 percent fisher is below average . ballard passed up a younger healthy leno who has been amazing for a guy who is coming off a major injury and paid him more !!!!  un real !!   he failed to upgrade the wrs signing a washed up hilton and rolling with average pascal and injury prone cambell .     5 years of rebuilding the colts have zero pass rush or weapons  no left tackle and a QB that stinks who he traded a 1st and a third for .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Les Poulains said:

I'm not sure what the point of  a hypothetical like this is? Who could legitimately say? 

The reality is Wentz, along with the rest of the team to be fair, has been horrible. 

Well when you gave up a first for less production then someone you could have had for nothing. Then it means more than a hypothetical. It's the thinking that needs to happen to insure change. I'm hope Irsay is strong enough to look at it like we saw it and not Rose colored glasses. Hopefully he saw what we saw. Wentz was not worth a first or a second or a third. Period. Give me Jared Lorenzen. Literally, Hefty Lefty had better accuracy. Reich is not the guy. We need an established head coach. One who can coaches x's and o's and scheme. This team is ready now, not five years from now. Ballard has homered on a few picks I'll give him that. But he needs to have a spine and know that this coaching staff aren't going to win you the big games.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I wanted Rivers back for 1 more year and many laughed at me. Having said that, this is a stunning of a loss I have seen in my 37 years of being a Colts fan. The announcer was just joking (Archultta said this is a rigged game) haha 

I wanted him back too, I just hope he made the decision to retire and wasn't pushed out.

• Like 1

i will refuse to go to another game with Wentz at QB next season... I gave him a shot this season and I'm surprised he even made it through the season but I didn't want to be disappointed by the Colts losing so I went to week 1 vs Seattle because 1. guaranteed to see most big names healthy and playing (Leonard, Big Q, even Wentz, JT, Pittman).... and for Seattle even if Colts lost i knew i would be watching a future HOF QB Wilson throwing deep dimes to Lockett, DK etc... and that's exactly what happened. 

Thinking about it right now and you couldn't pay me to go see Wentz at QB next season. Too much money and time invested into it for where I live. 

Another reason I went this season was it was perfect week 1 great weather see the Manning statue and knew if Seattle won there fans are decent and would celebrate there team winning but wouldn't be rubbing it in to Colts fans.. and as far as I experienced it THEY DIDN'T do that. 

they chanted "go hawks" in the 4th quarter up multiple TD