Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

When has this team not more or less choked in big do or die spots? That’s why I’m not surprised and it sucks

Last season, beating Green Bay (if officiated correctly, that game never gets to overtime) and this season against the Patriots  & Cardinals.

13 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

that is on ballard 100 percent fisher is below average . ballard passed up a younger healthy leno who has been amazing for a guy who is coming off a major injury and paid him more !!!!  un real !!   he failed to upgrade the wrs signing a washed up hilton and rolling with average pascal and injury prone cambell .     5 years of rebuilding the colts have zero pass rush or weapons  no left tackle and a QB that stinks who he traded a 1st and a third for .

100%

9 minutes ago, Old Man and the COLTS said:

Which QB that is in the playoffs AFC would u not want instead of Wentz ?

You put a lot of those QBs behind the Colts current OL with current pass catchers, and I think you'd see them differently. 

There are several QBs I'd like to have though. 

5 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

@csmopar tried to warn you all about Hard Knocks… look where it got us lol 

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Yeah... no comment 

Yeah no amount of BB-level espionage could account for how bad the Colts played today.  All three phases, all four quarters.

Completely on the Colts.  Give the Jags credit I guess, but the Colts completely KIRKed the bed.  William SHATner style.

hqdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

You put a lot of those QBs behind the Colts current OL with current pass catchers, and I think you'd see them differently. 

Would those QBs overthrow their receivers and make errant shovel passes instead of throwing the ball away? :dunno:

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

Would those QBs overthrow their receivers and make errant shovel passes instead of throwing the ball away? :dunno:

I saw Mahomes do plenty of that this year lol... Kelce and Hardman bailed him several times the other night, and Hill didn't even have a good game. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Fair enough, respectfully list the QB top to bottom 

as if they are a single entity that you are hiring as the GM no contract issues just who you want obviously because you want to win the Super Bowl and well now your job is on the line 

45 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I'm really wondering if I should bother watching the Colts next season. 

Nothing is going to change. Ballard will be back, Frank will be back, and most of this team will be back. it's just the way Irsay is. The only way there'll be changes is if the fans boycott  next season. Hopefull  this will show how disappointed we, ( at least I am.)  when it starts to hit Irsays bottom line then he may make a change or two. Until then good luck Colts fans more to come.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Steelers just put us out of our misery with an ot win.

51 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Yup, officially out of the playoffs

I'm glad, better than hanging on and watching other games, hoping they'd break our way. Everyone agreed that if we lost this game, we didn't deserve the postseason and that's how it shook out - better this, then backing in and them breaking our hearts in a week or so.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I'm glad, better than hanging on and watching other games, hoping they'd break our way. Everyone agreed that if we lost this game, we didn't deserve the postseason and that's how it shook out - better this, then backing in and them breaking our hearts in a week or so.

I agree.

It's still disappointing.  .

We had some good games this year, and watching JT added some much needed enthusiasm amongst the team and fans alike.  It looked like we were getting hot at the the right time in the season, but the last 2 weeks were disasters.  

It is what it is. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I agree.

It's still disappointing.  .

We had some good games this year, and watching JT added some much needed enthusiasm amongst the team and fans alike.  It looked like we were getting hot at the the right time in the season, but the last 2 weeks were disasters.  

It is what it is. 

Back-to-back “win & you're in” games, and we blew them both! I wouldn't mind seeing heads roll, (especially Eberflus) but I doubt if I will.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Back-to-back “win & you're in” games, and we blew them both! I wouldn't mind seeing heads roll, (especially Eberflus) but I doubt if I will.

I'd like to see Ballard get tough on Reich.  Force him to give up the offensive play calling.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Myles said:

I'd like to see Ballard get tough on Reich.  Force him to give up the offensive play calling.

I agree - I've said it numerous times before, we're paying an Offensive Coordinator and for what? They need to identify someone who they trust, and get them calling the plays while Frank concentrates on the performance of the entire team.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Who remembers people saying the same thing about that QB and that staff after that half that people are saying about the current QB and current staff after this half?

The difference being that THAT QB could get the job done.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

Maybe he can go and overachieve with a team like Sirianni has this season while Frank continues to underachieve with a talented roster?

I figure that Frank had to add weight to giving Jacoby the extra $25M when it didn't make real sense, and he stood up for Wentz. IF, i say IF our offense falls directly on Frank including his play calling of course, his judgement must come to question. He definitely had Irsay and Ballard believing!

Flus needs to go, and Brady replaced with a co-ordinator play caller.

• NFLfan locked this topic