Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

• NFLfan changed the title to Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

In our prediction thread, I have 37-10 Colts. We just have too good of team and too many good players to lose this game. JT should get well over 100 in this one. 

Yes we know that. But we also have weird things happen down there. Even TY said we have had good teams and still have lost down  there. Don’t turn ball over and we should be fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Yes we know that. But we also have weird things happen down there. Even TY said we have had good teams and still have lost down  there. Don’t turn ball over and we should be fine.

Yeah they have some strange wins like shutting Luck out in 2018 6-0. That was odd. Also Scoby nailed a 60 yard FG to beat Peyton 1 year lmao .

Meeting family at a local sports Bar today to celebrate daughter-in-law and 2 grandkids birthdays.

Will be watching games, but probably not contributing to gameday thread.

I do feel good about today's game!

Go Colts!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I got my Pizza. I went to Noble Romans and got the Deep Dish Pep and Sausage with a 10 piece hot wing. I can eat on that for 2 days. They are 5 minutes from my house. The games will begin now. 1st beer opened = 9.0 version Voo Doo style Jurassic Park Dancing GIF by Spotify

You seem really confident. My game is at the same time as the Colts game. 

I should put up an all-around the NFL thread. This is an important day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Ugh... they're showing the tackle of Nick Harper on the pregame show as one of the defining moments of Big Bens career since it's probably his last game...

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

I hope the Colts win and eliminate Big Ben from the playoffs.

Yeah I just seen that, we were the best team that season but the better team doesn't always win. I can't believe Harper just didn't cut back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gramz said:

Meeting family at a local sports Bar today to celebrate daughter-in-law and 2 grandkids birthdays.

Will be watching games, but probably not contributing to gameday thread.

I do feel good about today's game!

Go Colts!

You just did! 

32 minutes ago, WentzezLuvChile said:

Wetnz better show out today.  Need him to go into the playoffs proving it's not just the JT show.

I was thinking how good Wentz would be if he could develop a feel for the quick-release, short game.
  Luck seemed to have both Wentz’s and River’s attributes: he could throw it deep,scramble out of trouble and excel in the short game. 

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

The first thing I see when I turn my TV on is Ben Roethlisberger talking about the time we choked a game away to the Steelers in the playoffs in 05… on a day where the Steelers would yet again be the beneficiaries of us choking…

Stare Staring GIF

pls no

HAHA, me too! I was able to turn it off before the lowlight