Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, EastStreet said:

OL just gave up a season high 5th sack....

But wEnTz SuCkS

Radio guys today

Fisher just got killed... got killed.

Fisher just got totally pushed back..... 

Our OL is just off today

Our WRs are just getting blanketed today....

and more... 

Wentz does suck... no seriously he's horrible. I really think Sorgi would have played better. The coaching staff sucks. Allen against fisher is going to work all day long, no adjustment. Reich isn't a NFL caliber head coach. Just like Pagano he's a players guy who isn't that good at motivation. Unless we're underdogs we never win. His golden boy is exactly what Philly and the rest of the world knew he was. 

10 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not saying it was a good call. I'm saying that's why you don't abandon the run, or shelve your best player.

I agree with you on that because hands down JT is our best offensive player and you never want to abandon the run totally but Frank does him NO favors with his playcalling. SOoooo lazy. Tight formations, heavy run packages against stacked boxes easy to exploit!!!! Not even a lead blocker on such an UNIMAGINATIVE play! :facepalm:

Serious question.  If Irsay didn’t swoop in and hire Frank, would he be a Head Coach for another team in the NFL?  He was on no one’s short list.  I just think we’ve gotta change something up.  If we keep him, let someone else call plays.  Or get him a QB who can basically call his own plays (like Rodgers). 

1 minute ago, Coltsfan98 said:

I'm not even mad, this team doesn't deserve the playoffs, would be one and done anyway. Ballard has some work to do to get the lines way better before they are a legit contender.

I feel like this team is so far away right now.  We are at least 5 years in on the Ballard era and this is where this team is?  Two Lombardi’s this decade my hind pots.  Irsay needs to see what it is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bWild said:

JT was hit 3 times before he got to the line. Terrible call AND execution. I wonder if we’re gonna finally see some of that accountability we’ve been hearing about all season. 

thats because JAGS sent 10 of 11 right at the line up the middle right before the snap... 

and the Colts snap and run the play right into 10 defenders... they don't care... so I don't care