Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

This has to be the strangest feeling game I have ever watched. I feel like we should be simultaneously winning and losing big. Can we get the football and score and cruise this second half please?

Ok, I'm shutting down this, for I'm having a long and demanding day tomorrow. I hope this will be a lucky charm for the team and they blow the Dolphins away in the 2nd half...

2 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

I'm walking up to Andrew and saying …….Should we put Jacoby in ?

You would be stupid. 

Well that's a crazy way to end the half. Really hope we get it together and make some adjustments 

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

And I'm walking up to you and lightly slapping you in the face for suggesting it.

2 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Is that what you're doing?

Andrew under threw that by about 2 yards, going to be a wild second half, loser is likely sitting out the post season!

7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Try telling Pete Carroll that it’s a great idea from the 1yd line :D

Actually, I think Bellichek called that pass.haha........and then he told Butler lol

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Yes ,  your chicken little posts are pathetic

Yep.....funny didn't see him post at all last week.....only when bad plays happen.

That last INT by Andrew could've easily been a TD, that was just great Defense. Are people really that petty to nit pick our play, it's freakin tied and we get the ball at the Half and we have won 4 straight games. Jesus! 

I love how people are jumping on Luck for that INT. HE HAD EBRON FOR A TD. HOWARD JUST JUMPED THE ROUTE. 

That was not on Luck. Commentators even called it out. Hell, Bruce Arians even said Howard just made an amazing move is all. 

After a season of great play calling to this point: Yeah not a fan of the Colts offensive game plan. its clear they want to attack deep, and its frankly... well, not working. You want to attack the Fins deep, you need to set it up with a more focused running attack. Fins have one of the WORST (this year) run D's. Theres been little to do to keep the secondary guessing if its a run or a pass. On some of the play-actions, our RBs are not selling the run out, I think I saw two attempts where the RB was even to the back of Luck while he was attempting a fake hand-off.

Defensively: We're fine. Apart from the 50/50 ball and the first drive, we've looked fine.

Offensively: Rythm. Quick passing, quick hitting runs. Put Luck under center, sell the play-action when you want a shot.

Look, the Dolphins really came out in the first half on fire, and we came out cold. The result? A 14-14 tie at the half. I expect our fortunes to be better in the 2nd half and for us to win by 7.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That last INT by Andrew could've easily been a TD, that was just great Defense. Are people really that petty to nit pick our play, it's freakin tied and we get the ball at the Half and we have won 4 straight games. Jesus! 

Ya but you don't win most of the time when you have 3 plus turnovers.

Right before our second touchdown I said Luck was playing above even his normal standards. That he was seeing the field with better vision and putting just the right touch on his passes. Then I watched him underthrow two passes that could have been caught if thrown a little farther and instead looked like horrible interceptions. Yuck!

1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

Look, the Dolphins really came out in the first half on fire, and we came out cold. The result? A 14-14 tie at the half. I expect our fortunes to be better in the 2nd half and for us to win by 7.

Not if we keep turning the freaking ball over.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

People acting like the sky is falling but a worst-case 1st half has us tied! People acting like we are down 21!

Just now, DrColtsFan said:

Right before our second touchdown I said Luck was playing above even his normal standards. That he was seeing the field with better vision and putting just the right touch on his passes. Then I watched him underthrow two passes that could have been caught if thrown a little farther and instead looked like horrible interceptions. Yuck!

Both right after the hit he took...

Just now, John Waylon said:

What a stupid game. 

Between 2 non-playoff teams explains a lot !

I'm just enjoying colts football not gonna stress if we lose. If we make the playoffs cool if we pick high again cool I can accept either way! both are good imo lmao I cant complain with either outcome 

Just now, DraftMaster said:

People acting like the sky is falling but a worst-case 1st half has us tied! People acting like we are down 21!

I know, I was hoping for a blowout like last week but that will not always happen. Some people act like Miami sucks, they are also 5-5 and came to play. Miami isn't that bad actually.

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm just enjoying colts football not gonna stress if we lose. If we make the playoffs cool if we pick high again cool I can accept either way! both are good imo lmao I cant complain with either outcome 

Best comment of the day !

2 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

It's because it is essentially a playoff game.  

5 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Ya but you don't win most of the time when you have 3 plus turnovers.

The game is tied .   Relax.   Geez