Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That last INT by Andrew could've easily been a TD, that was just great Defense. Are people really that petty to nit pick our play, it's freakin tied and we get the ball at the Half and we have won 4 straight games. Jesus! 

Ya but you don't win most of the time when you have 3 plus turnovers.

Right before our second touchdown I said Luck was playing above even his normal standards. That he was seeing the field with better vision and putting just the right touch on his passes. Then I watched him underthrow two passes that could have been caught if thrown a little farther and instead looked like horrible interceptions. Yuck!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That last INT by Andrew could've easily been a TD, that was just great Defense. Are people really that petty to nit pick our play, it's freakin tied and we get the ball at the Half and we have won 4 straight games. Jesus! 

People acting like the sky is falling but a worst-case 1st half has us tied! People acting like we are down 21!

• Like 1

Just now, DrColtsFan said:

Right before our second touchdown I said Luck was playing above even his normal standards. That he was seeing the field with better vision and putting just the right touch on his passes. Then I watched him underthrow two passes that could have been caught if thrown a little farther and instead looked like horrible interceptions. Yuck!

Both right after the hit he took...

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm just enjoying colts football not gonna stress if we lose. If we make the playoffs cool if we pick high again cool I can accept either way! both are good imo lmao I cant complain with either outcome 

Best comment of the day !

7 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Andrew under threw that by about 2 yards, going to be a wild second half, loser is likely sitting out the post season!

To be honest the chances really diminished after the Ravens won today. The only way the Colts or the Fins get in is if Baltimore really screws it up for two games...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm just enjoying colts football not gonna stress if we lose. If we make the playoffs cool if we pick high again cool I can accept either way! both are good imo lmao I cant complain with either outcome 

We could end up with neither.

7 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I love how people are jumping on Luck for that INT. HE HAD EBRON FOR A TD. HOWARD JUST JUMPED THE ROUTE. 

That was not on Luck. Commentators even called it out. Hell, Bruce Arians even said Howard just made an amazing move is all. 

That was a lackadaisical throw. Andrew floated that football. That was the difference

• Like 1

What is Luck doing throwing up "make a play" throws a our smallest WR vs a great CB Howard and then after the defense bails you out (thank you Mitchell) ..... doing it again on the very next play?

I'm speechless. Colts get the ball first after half. You make sure you get a FG at least to end the half with SMART calls. Then try to go up 10 after halftime.

He was making dumb throw's like he was under insane duress or had to force the ball like the Colts were trailing by 14.

Really disappointed in that first half with Wilkins and how Luck turned into a "gambler" out of no where. Why are you pressing? Because the Dolphins made a big play on a 1v1 pass to a TE who was bigger than the defender on him?

Colts cannot lose this game.

Baffling plays. :hissy:

side note: Luck did bail out the 4th and 1 terrible, high pass from Jacoby. He went up to catch it and also took a big hit and held on.