LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

Greetings for another NFL Game Day and I hope you enjoyed your long Thanksgiving weekend with your families, relatives, and close friends, Colts fans! :default_20smile: .   A battle of 5-5 teams in the AFC play inside the real Lucas Oil Stadium, as the Miami Dolphins for a rare late afternoon game inside the real Lucas Oil Stadium.   This afternoon's game also is their last of their three game homestand and bye and home month of November.

Colts are back in the NFL playoff hunt for at least a Wild Card game, and keep pace with the Houston Texans, who are 7-3 and host the Titans for an important AFC south divisional game on Monday Night. That mentioned, I must also pass my condolences and sadness, but instead celebrate the life of the passing of Texans owner Bob McNair, who brought NFL and pro football back to Houston.

As we hoped to expect, Indianapolis  has taken advantage on the field and seeks to win their fifth straight game outscoring their opponents  146 points to 69 points in their previous four games.  With their 38-10 win over  the Titans 38-10 at LOS last Sunday resulting in their fourth straight win, the Colts opportunity to win their fifth game over the Dolphins would also be their first five-game regular season winning streak, since their 2014  NFL season, the last season the Colts won the AFC South Title.

Indianapolis  also seeks to win their first regular season home game over Miami in more than six seasons.  Adam Vinitieri kicked his game-winning, 43-yard field goal, with 5:58 remaining in the fourth quarter, to help the Colts defeat the Dolphins 23-20 back on November 4, 2012.

Colts also won the last meeting over the Dolphins on the road in Miami by the score of 18-12, and played at Sun Life Stadium in their season finale back on December 27, 2015.

LOS's retractable roof will be closed so everyone inside can be dry and warm in the building,  for this afternoon's 4:25 PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because mostly cloudy skies at 57 degrees, feels like 54 degrees, is the game forecast, along with 15% precipitation,  67% humidity, and southeastern winds at 13 miles per hour.

Head Linesman Clete Blakeman leads the NFL officiating crew to supervise the game action in the LOS playing field with the Colts and Dolphins.

NO injuries, go for win #5 for the first time in four years, Go Blue Nation, and LET'S GO COLTS!!!!!    :rock: :coltslogo: .  :cheer:   :1colts:   :colts: :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:    :cheer:   :D

2018 Colts Vs. Dolphins NFL Game Preview, Live NFL Game Center, Team Injury Reports, NFL On CBS, Late Regional Doubleheader Game In Blue, And NFL 's Salute To Service Links:

https://www.colts.com/game-day/upcoming

https://www.colts.com/news/2018-colts-preview-colts-dolphins-week-12

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2018112504/2018/REG12/Dolphins@Colts#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

https://www.colts.com/team/injury-report

https://www.miamidolphins.com/team/injury-report

https://506sports.com/

https://www.nfl.com/salute

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cleveland whipping up on the Bengals. Oakland hanging close with Ravens. 

A win today and cincy and baltimore losses gives us sole possession of that 6th playoff spot. 

A titans win tomorrow makes things interesting for the AFC South. 

Let's go fishing.

• Like 2

Colts are a sexy pick now, but this game won’t be easy.  I’m thinking it’s a close one. 27-24

Thanks LOS :)  Looking forward to another great game today for our boys in blue. And of course, bringing home the win !!!

Let's GOOOOOO Colts !!!

• Like 1

Thanks again for starting us off right, LOS.

Time to phin-ish off Miami today.  Let's drop a 40 burger on them on our way to a win.  Get a little surf and turf today, haha.c

:coltshelmet:  GO COLTS!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet:

• Like 1

Let’s just take a minute and be thankful we aren’t Jags fans. Goodness what an implosion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

Let’s just take a minute and be thankful we aren’t Jags fans. Goodness what an implosion.

:yahoo:, They suck, how anyone thought they would win anything with Bortles at QB is :funny:

2 minutes ago, CamMo said:

I always figured the Jags were destined for London!

5 minutes ago, CamMo said:

They're loosing 7th game in row. Jags are in bad series, to say the least.

Edit: I've just learnt they haven't finished yet....whatever may happen.

Thanx LOS...……………… Hey Colts lets just have our performance level look better and better as this season progresses...…….. GO COLTS !!!!!

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Sunday Ticket still not showing the game.  Ugh!

Whoo hoo.  Just stared the stream.  GOOOOOO COLTS!!

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

:yahoo:, They suck, how anyone thought they would win anything with Bortles at QB is :funny:

The Jags declined a trade for a QB for Dante Fowler who they traded to the Rams.

Good Luck in the game.

Leonard down.  Now up and walking off to the locker room.  Was sort of pointing to his head?  Cuncussed??