Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

Clean it up and establish the run game , and we'll be fine. 

This was never going to be a cake-walk despite the people who said we should breeze through the rest of the schedule.

7 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Andrew under threw that by about 2 yards, going to be a wild second half, loser is likely sitting out the post season!

To be honest the chances really diminished after the Ravens won today. The only way the Colts or the Fins get in is if Baltimore really screws it up for two games...

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm just enjoying colts football not gonna stress if we lose. If we make the playoffs cool if we pick high again cool I can accept either way! both are good imo lmao I cant complain with either outcome 

We could end up with neither.

7 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I love how people are jumping on Luck for that INT. HE HAD EBRON FOR A TD. HOWARD JUST JUMPED THE ROUTE. 

That was not on Luck. Commentators even called it out. Hell, Bruce Arians even said Howard just made an amazing move is all. 

That was a lackadaisical throw. Andrew floated that football. That was the difference

What is Luck doing throwing up "make a play" throws a our smallest WR vs a great CB Howard and then after the defense bails you out (thank you Mitchell) ..... doing it again on the very next play?

I'm speechless. Colts get the ball first after half. You make sure you get a FG at least to end the half with SMART calls. Then try to go up 10 after halftime.

He was making dumb throw's like he was under insane duress or had to force the ball like the Colts were trailing by 14.

Really disappointed in that first half with Wilkins and how Luck turned into a "gambler" out of no where. Why are you pressing? Because the Dolphins made a big play on a 1v1 pass to a TE who was bigger than the defender on him?

Colts cannot lose this game.

Baffling plays. :hissy:

side note: Luck did bail out the 4th and 1 terrible, high pass from Jacoby. He went up to catch it and also took a big hit and held on.

Just now, RollerColt said:

To be honest the chances really diminished after the Ravens won today. The only way the Colts or the Fins get in is if Baltimore really screws it up for two games...

Have you seen their up coming schedule?

1 minute ago, TDewar1987 said:

Im at the game and so confused on how that half ended lol jesus. That was wild. 

Lol I'm here, too, and I was completely incredulous. 

Holding the ball and going deep too often. Need to get the offense in rhythm, and create some running lanes.

GO Colts!

Just now, Douzer said:

Holding the ball and going deep too often. Need to get the offense in rhythm, and create some running lanes.

GO Colts!

Nothing wrong with going deep. Luck made bad throws. Receivers were open. 

the irrational fan in me thinks luck hurt his shoulder which is why those 2 deep balls were underthrown. hope im wrong, ffs i never want to see that stupid 4th down play being called again. his shoulder literally got driven into the ground

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I think 10-6 would get the Colts in, 11-5 (winning out) would definitely do it!

1 minute ago, Trueman said:

no , tell me it's super tough.

They still have the falcons,  chiefs and chargers

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Have you seen their up coming schedule?

Just looked. Oh. Chargers and Chiefs. Nevermind heh...

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Ouch, Luck is looking off this game.  

Rogers just dropped it

It looked like he was not throwing that ball more like aiming or placing it . And now a blocked punt …..DANG !

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

I think 10-6 would get the Colts in, 11-5 (winning out) would definitely do it!

Too bad we’re looking like a 6-10 team lol...

3 minutes ago, TDewar1987 said:

Im at the game and so confused on how that half ended lol jesus. That was wild. 

Now Luck can't make a throw on 3rd and 2  when he had time and a defender fell down. Then a punt gets half blocked. UNREAL.

I HATE this game. Wilkins started it and now Luck is horrible.

Luck will be called a choker if they lose at home and destroy our playoff chances.

2 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

Why is Rogers still on the team?

Because luck can't throw to an open receiver.

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

We are playing down to Miami, IMO.

Said that an hour ago .