Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

Is Kelly being out having that much of an effect on our running game? Thought the dolphins has a rough run defense 

13 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Yup.  I guess that's why people say he is not a true #1. He is so on and off. 

those peolpe are wrong

Just now, RollerColt said:

Lol Jack falls down and just turns around for the touchdown, love it haha...

JUST the way they designed it...

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Lol Jack falls down and just turns around for the touchdown, love it haha...

Extra effort 

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Did they sack Luck earlier?

They did....but there was a penalty and it didn't count!

For the 5th time!:lol:

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

And one reason why TD passes are way up. 1st and goal at 1 yd. line and a pass is called on 1st down.

Try telling Pete Carroll that it’s a great idea from the 1yd line :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just curious - it could be a generational thing, but, I can't believe the general inanity of Good Morning Football.  Share your thoughts, please.
    • It’s a joke dude. I was quoting Taken because the other guy said “A particular set of skills”
    • Not a lot of them.  The obvious ones like Watson and Wilson and Mahomes and Rodgers and Brady.  Garoppolo is basically a better version of Brissett, no contest there.  Mayfield used to be a slam dunk, not so much anymore. Before this year I might have also said Rosen but he's seriously damaged goods now.   I'm in the minority that think Josh Allen is a good QB in the making, even if he is also a bit of a meathead, I'd take him over Brissett on a team that favors a rushing attack and has a solid OL, we're actually really well built for a 2 way QB right now.  So yeah, add Allen to the list.   Beyond that there's a few guys I don't know well enough to judge, Bridgewater looks really good but he's had some serious injury problems. You could make some kind of argument for Cousins, but that's a weird one.  Darnold has potential but hasn't even come close to realizing it.  there's a few more like that.
    • Sorce: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27874077/source-jets-dispute-extent-guard-kelechi-osemele-shoulder-injury   Kinda left wondering how many times this happens over the course of any given year on any given team and it doesn't come to light because the player doesn't complain.   personally suspect Osemele is making a business decision.  His body doesn't have many years left as an OL, and he'd rather be cut by the Jets and get the repairs he needs than ruin whatever he's got left in the future by playing for a loser.
    • Again, we threw loads, ergo more interception volume. Go actually look at his INT%. 
  • Members