Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, jmac_48 said:

Big time win for this young team!

I think that that is the key.  The kids are learning how to win.  A young team playing well that enters into the playoffs (IF we make it) is very dangerous.  They don't know they're not suppose to be there, and if they're having fun then they can catch a team asleep at the wheel and steal one or two.  Also, Andrew does have playoff experience as does TY.

• Thanks 1

Jax is next...and they're on the slide..

Plus..Fournette got into a brawl today. he may be suspended for our game

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

They're a game behind us at least, I really think the Colts need to win out!

What is the deal with the Bengals and how does Marvin keep his job?

I don't know....it was 35-0 today before the Bengals made it close

• Like 1

I think many are underestimating our schedule. 
Jags/Texans/Titans will give us their best. All division games, and all are away.

Cowboys are playing well. They're leading their division. But it is at home.

Giants could be a trap. But it's the closest of the 5 to be a sure thing. Just like Miami. 

• Like 1

This was one of the weirdest games I have ever seen. From Luck catching a pass to that last play where he avoided the sack. Not to mention the weird ending to the first half.

That game with Houston that was going to end in a tie and we kind of just let them win the game is proving to be a huge. 

So who has the last wildcard spot as of now. Is it Baltimore or the Colts?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SSFiero said:

I think many are underestimating our schedule. 
Jags/Texans/Titans will give us their best. All division games, and all are away.

Cowboys are playing well. They're leading their division. But it is at home.

Giants could be a trap. But it's the closest of the 5 to be a sure thing. Just like Miami. 

are you sure Jacksonville will give us their best?

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

This was one of the weirdest games I have ever seen. From Luck catching a pass to that last play where he avoided the sack. Not to mention the weird ending to the first half.

That game with Houston that was going to end in a tie and we kind of just let them win the game is proving to be a huge. 

So who has the last wildcard spot as of now. Is it Baltimore or the Colts?

I think Baltimore does right now

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

are you sure Jacksonville will give us their best?

I do. I think it's going to be a close win. 1 score game. 

My concern is they have nothing to lose. Any they play dirty. I watched the game today. They seem to always have bad personal foul type penalties. I'd hate to see one of ours get suspended or hurt because of it. 

34 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I loved that they went for it that game.. I just didn’t like it because it was a division opponent.

Yes, I too liked they went for it but I am not going back and cry over spilled milk.

The Colts control their own destiny so it's all on them now. Win or lose the future looks very bright IMO.