Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Trueman said:

We had no right to act cocky - yet we did. 

Obviously how fans act doesn't really effect the game , (unless cosmic Karma exists) , but it made me uncomfortable anyways. 

Like ... respect your damn opponent and be humble. We haven't done %. 

Colts are sure going to be humbled after this one.  I did think though that the Colts would show up though but they haven’t.

1 minute ago, Trueman said:

Obviously how fans act doesn't really effect the game , (unless cosmic Karma exists) , but it made me uncomfortable anyways. 

Like ... respect your damn opponent and be humble. We haven't done ****. 

Colts fans on here have been this way alot did it tons during the pagano era. after a good win they think we can beat everyone easily.

1 minute ago, Trueman said:

Like ... respect your damn opponent and be humble. We haven't done ****. 

When did the players or coaches show they don’t respect the Dolphins? Media members started drinking the blue koolaid, but I didn’t see anything where the players downplayed Miami.

Just now, Flash7 said:

Alright...if we are a playoff team this year, then we will find out in the next few minutes. We have out work cut out for us.

In all honesty my friend, we never were a playoff team. Playoff teams don't go 1-5 to start the season... 

We're an okay team that sometimes plays good and sometimes forgets how to play football. I'm hoping Ballard is taking very good notes today on the team. Still missing a lot of key pieces. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Numba1Colt said:

the defense just did that after the half-blocked punt.

Dolphins about to be up 10 after Moore had the tackle for 4th down and made himself look weak.

Luck ruined this game with his picks on back to back passes and then missing on 3rd and 2 after halftime. Then getting sacked and fumbling... making the FGA longer. Step up in the pocket son.

Step up in the pocket son? Luck ruined this game? Nice % post. 

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

When did the players or coaches show they don’t respect the Dolphins? Media members started drinking the blue koolaid, but I didn’t see anything where the players downplayed Miami.

They didn't. 

I'm talking about the fans (not everyone of course).