Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

Just now, Trueman said:

We had no right to act cocky - yet we did. 

Obviously how fans act doesn't really effect the game , (unless cosmic Karma exists) , but it made me uncomfortable anyways. 

Like ... respect your damn opponent and be humble. We haven't done %. 

Colts are sure going to be humbled after this one.  I did think though that the Colts would show up though but they haven’t.

1 minute ago, Trueman said:

Obviously how fans act doesn't really effect the game , (unless cosmic Karma exists) , but it made me uncomfortable anyways. 

Like ... respect your damn opponent and be humble. We haven't done ****. 

Colts fans on here have been this way alot did it tons during the pagano era. after a good win they think we can beat everyone easily.

1 minute ago, Trueman said:

Like ... respect your damn opponent and be humble. We haven't done ****. 

When did the players or coaches show they don’t respect the Dolphins? Media members started drinking the blue koolaid, but I didn’t see anything where the players downplayed Miami.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Leonard was a no show on that drive.

I will get killed for this.   I think he is over rated.  Makes some big plays but gets a lot of garbage tackles and doesn't wow me in the run and passing game

First Colts game I’ve watched in two years. From what I’d read online, I assumed things had changed. No defense, no running game and unable to protect the ball. Same old same old.

Just now, Turftoe said:

That commercial with Michael Buffer is really annoying.

Insanely annoying, I almost want to file a complaint haha !!!!

Just now, Flash7 said:

Alright...if we are a playoff team this year, then we will find out in the next few minutes. We have out work cut out for us.

In all honesty my friend, we never were a playoff team. Playoff teams don't go 1-5 to start the season... 

We're an okay team that sometimes plays good and sometimes forgets how to play football. I'm hoping Ballard is taking very good notes today on the team. Still missing a lot of key pieces. 

3 minutes ago, Numba1Colt said:

the defense just did that after the half-blocked punt.

Dolphins about to be up 10 after Moore had the tackle for 4th down and made himself look weak.

Luck ruined this game with his picks on back to back passes and then missing on 3rd and 2 after halftime. Then getting sacked and fumbling... making the FGA longer. Step up in the pocket son.

Step up in the pocket son? Luck ruined this game? Nice % post. 

We have beat ourselves...mental mistakes, turnovers, lazy tackling, poor play calling you name it....and Miami doesn’t even look very good!! Just capitalizing on our play. We got about 9 mins to get our head out of our butt if we want to make the playoffs.

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

When did the players or coaches show they don’t respect the Dolphins? Media members started drinking the blue koolaid, but I didn’t see anything where the players downplayed Miami.

They didn't. 

I'm talking about the fans (not everyone of course).

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

And there's the dagger. 

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

And there's the game

Naw. We score here it’s back to a 3 point game. 

But it if we don’t score here, yeah. We’re probably in big trouble. 

2 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Agreed this is a garbage team.

Are you serious?? Its stupid comments like this that bring down this forum.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Just looks like one of those games where if it could go wrong....

Yep.....there's a couple games like that every season for pretty much every team.

NO DANG FOCUS...…..PENALTIES...…..PENALTIES...….PENALTIES...….PENALTIES...….PENALTIES...….PENALTIES...….PENALTIES...….PENALTIES...….PENALTIES...….PENALTIES...….

I know Braden gave up a couple pressures but let’s be honest he is going up against Cameron Wake who is one of the best in the NFL. We just need to stop killing ourselves with penalties.