Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals score predictions.

Stephen

New system, Andrew’s first game back, shaky oline, no run game and new Young D. I want us to win but I don’t think we will. 

I think we need to temper our expectations of this team. Like Ballard said they are young but they will play hard. 

That tells me we won’t be good but will get better. I got Sunday Ticket this year, Go Colts!!!!!!! :rock:

• Like 1

This is tough , but until I'm convinced we can actually generate a respectable pass-rush , I'm gunna expect teams like Cincy to beat us. 

Dalton is pretty good when he has time , and is disastrous when dealing with pressure. 

Since we're really not that creative in our defensive scheme anymore, it's really about talent vs talent. Do we have enough to disrupt Dalton? I'm not convinced. 

I do think we'll be able to put up some points, though. So I'll say 28-24 Bengals Win. 

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When did the Bengals become the Patriots?

The Bengals have a deceptively strong roster. Their defensive front is great and they have great offensive weapons. Dalton is not amazing but even average QBs usually have field day with defenses as weak/inexperienced as ours. If Dalton has a day we are in for a world of hurt in this game. 

My prediction is 21-35 Bengals. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, stitches said:

The Bengals have a deceptively strong roster. Their defensive front is great and they have great offensive weapons. Dalton is not amazing but even average QBs usually have field day with defenses as weak/inexperienced as ours. If Dalton has a day we are in for a world of hurt in this game. 

Yeah, they've got talent. Mixon and Bernard could do work on our run D. Green's gonna be a problem, and so is Eifert who's actually healthy (for now) and very underrated IMO. Dalton's very serviceable as you mentioned. I think they navigate into our red zone with ease and then we'll see how our bend but don't break defense fares.

And also like you said, that DL is stout. Atkins, Dunlap, Billings who's finally showing some flashes. 

They're not the Patriots but they're a decent team, and who knows what we are yet.

47 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I really do think we have a legitimate chance to win this game, won't be surprised at all if we do, but I can't help but think our offense/defense will start slow and put us in a hole early on.

This is how it will be all season.

Lets be honest..when we were winning a couple of years ago, that is how it was

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Probably not a bad prediction, but I can't help but to think about how disappointing Cincy is every season, especially on offense. Their roster has been looking stacked for seasons on end, but they seem to fall flat.

Also, for as deep as they seem to be, our bottom roster guys dominated theirs in that last preseason game... I mean, just physically... had it not been for mistakes, that (admittedly meaningless) game would have been a a whistle to whistle blowout.

That isn't to say that I'm super confident that Indy wins this one, just that i'll be surprised if the Bengals score 34, really.

It just reminds me of the 2016 Detroit opener. Everyone had that penciled in as a win. Luck played tremendous in that game and they still couldnt stop Detroit from scoring at will. I dont see the D being improved and I dont forsee Luck being that sharp early. Dont get me wrong I expect the team to grow and get better as the season goes on, I just dont have a great feeling about the opener.

• Like 2

Bengals 27, Colts 13.

The Colts have yet to show that they can run and stop the run, and with Turbin out it only gets worse. TY is the only legitimate WR threat, and defenses can double him all day. If the Colts have to load the box to slow down Cincy's ground game, they'll turn Andy Dalton into Joe Montana.

7 hours ago, stitches said:

I see you got 3 LIKES for that Post and I was with you until you said 35-21 Bengals. We may lose but the Bengals aren't 14 points better. 

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I see you got 3 LIKES for that Post and I was with you until you said 35-21 Bengals. We may lose but the Bengals aren't 14 points better. 

The Bengals Oline is terrible right now. They are missing Burfict. I don't think the roster is deceptively strong at all. It is deceptively weak. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Alex22 said:

The Bengals Oline is terrible right now. They are missing Burfict. I don't think the roster is deceptively strong at all. It is deceptively weak. 

I will say this they have a strong D.Line but I don't get all of these 14 point loss predictions and one Poster even had it 42-24 Bengals. I guess some people must really think we suck LOL. Bengals have a QB that is inconsistent, an Average Coach, and are a team that doesn't even have top 10 RB in the league. So I am not buying the Bengals blowing us out at Indy like many predict. Mixon isn't that good and that is a true fact.

20 hours ago, bravo4460 said:

24-17 Bengals.

11 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Bengals 27 Colts 16  (Bengals 3 TDs and 2 FG; Colts 3 FG and a TD)

Reality hits.

13 hours ago, Hammer said:

Bengals 31....Colts 26 

19 hours ago, SanDiegoColt8 said:

28- 17 Bengals

21 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

I think Bengals win 42-24.

10 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Bengals 27 - Colts 24

I

BENGALS.jpg.abf38534faa217ed415f511a84e0ad34.jpg

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have us starting 2-0 actually, 1 game at a time but atWashington is a winnable game as well in Week 2. I need to obviously see how we play Sunday 1st though.

Yeah, it's tough to know what will happen I guess that's the beauty of sports. We could go out there and really stink up the place or we go out there and look really good it's just hard to tell until we see a real game I agree. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

Yeah, it's tough to know what will happen I guess that's the beauty of sports. We could go out there and really stink up the place or we go out there and look really good it's just hard to tell until we see a real game I agree. 

Yeah I can't argue that. I am just glass half full until I see us lay an egg :thmup:

4 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

21-31 bengals. John Ross has his first good game. Him and AJ Green toast our CBs. Dalton looks like a pro bowler. We can’t stop mixon on the inside. He runs for 120 yards and 2 TDs. Nelson allows a few pressures. Luck gets sacked twice and throws 1 TD and 1 int. The forum blows up. 

Wow. You don't see the Colts doing anything positive??

It is a home game. The fans will be pumped up for the start of the season. Dalton can be rattled and is always good for a couple of INTs. Never count out Luck. It won't be easy but Colts squeak out a win. It will be the opposite of the Lions game 2 years ago. JMO :) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Wow. You don't see the Colts doing anything positive??

It is a home game. The fans will be pumped up for the start of the season. Dalton can be rattled and is always good for a couple of INTs. Never count out Luck. It won't be easy but Colts squeak out a win. It will be the opposite of the Lions game 2 years ago. JMO :) 

Well I think Luck will still be rusty. John  Ross actually looked good in the preseason. AJ green is always a threat. Our CBs are unproven and inexperienced. Nelson is facing maybe his toughest matchup of the season against all-pro Geno Atkins. I think our run defense is going to be terrible this year since we got rid of our best run stoppers in favor of a lighter, faster lineup at DL and LB. 

2 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

Well I think Luck will still be rusty. John  Ross actually looked good in the preseason. AJ green is always a threat. Our CBs are unproven and inexperienced. Nelson is facing maybe his toughest matchup of the season against all-pro Geno Atkins. I think our run defense is going to be terrible this year since we got rid of our best run stoppers in favor of a lighter, faster lineup at DL and LB. 

The sun is only 4 billion years from exploding. A comet or asteroid will cause another mass extinction in the next 2 million years. Every 50 years man kind comes up with newer more effective ways of killing himself.The polar ice caps are melting.  And now California has made STRAWS illegal contraband.