Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

McDaniels rejects Colts.

RealityIsLuck

Literal career suicide for him. He'll be in New England until he is done coaching or fired. Tell me how he can GO THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS, the announcement process, etc and then let this go. 

He's screwing over a fanbase, organization, all the coordinators, the players and himself. 

Real class act.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody changing their tune on this guy now after this. lol  

I didn't like McDaniels from the beginning.  This guy is a cheater and jerk.  Probably a blessing in disguise that he reneged.  Like I have been saying he is over rated as a head coach based on his track record.  Also the Colts don't need to bring unscrupulous coaches into their organization.  Sorry that Ballard and Irsay got screwed over this.  Shame on us for wanting to even drink from that tainted well.  Unfortunately this will set the Colts back as they do not appear to have many fall back options.  We are way behind the 8 ball now.  smh 

I cannot wait until the Patriots start declining fast. I am watching every ****ing Patriots game to see the mighty dynasty fall apart into a thousand useless pieces and become a disgrace to the league. I hope their players riot and Josh is cast away like Romeo.

Unbelievable.

10 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

How do you even do this this is literally career suicide 

Yeah...I mean it only makes sense if NE is setting up some kind of succession plan. The staff and families that were effected...I mean this is crazy...like why does this crap only seem to happen with NE...I mean the two Bills now Josh...like this is like a giant Patriot middle finger to the Colts...if people think it was a salty relationship before just wait going forward from here on out. It might not happen this year but eventually...the Colts will get some sweet revenge on the field. SB be damned the only games that will ever matter to a lot of people will be Beating the Pats.

Wow, this will hurt him in the future if he ever wants to be a head coach again and hurt him with being able to get a staff as well as he just screwed over all those other guys who took a job with him.

its also concerning from the Colts standpoint that a guy would turn down a head coaching job to stay a coordinator.  On to the next guy.

17 minutes ago, RealityIsLuck said:

WOW, career over in terms of HC gigs.

Only way this makes sense is if Kraft made him the heir apparent to BB and BB is retiring in say 1 to 2 years. Then it makes perfect sense. He pics his QB and has TB12 till that QB is ready as well as BB to help him pick the right successor. BB Has been amazing with QBs.

1 minute ago, Shadow_Creek said:

im reading all these other sources but only one source makes this claim. somthing isn't adding up

Right now it's breaking news on NFL.com, so seems confirmed to me. I don't think the NFL would report it if they didn't trust their sources.

Just heard this on the radio on WEEI.   Looks like Josh handed in his version of the BB napkin.  I am sorry for you guys, but you got plenty of time to get another coach in line. 

Wow, what a circus that last few days.  They stated that the Krafts sweetened the contract with Josh, perhaps Josh may be the next in line for the head coach. 

1 minute ago, snkdy said:

So unbelievably unprofessional. Maybe we're better off.

I did not see this coming. It is career suicide for him. NE or bust.

Forget Irsay and Ballard, think about all the other coaches he hung out to dry, you think the Colts are the only fanbase unhappy with him, I don't think so.