Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RealityIsLuck

McDaniels rejects Colts.

Literal career suicide for him. He'll be in New England until he is done coaching or fired. Tell me how he can GO THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS, the announcement process, etc and then let this go. 

He's screwing over a fanbase, organization, all the coordinators, the players and himself. 

Real class act.

:omg:  wth?  Belichick must be retiring. Only thing that makes sense.  

Just now, Fluke_33 said:

It was planned all along.  

I am not a conspiracy theorist in the slightest, but I believe this to be true.

Everybody changing their tune on this guy now after this. lol  

I didn't like McDaniels from the beginning.  This guy is a cheater and jerk.  Probably a blessing in disguise that he reneged.  Like I have been saying he is over rated as a head coach based on his track record.  Also the Colts don't need to bring unscrupulous coaches into their organization.  Sorry that Ballard and Irsay got screwed over this.  Shame on us for wanting to even drink from that tainted well.  Unfortunately this will set the Colts back as they do not appear to have many fall back options.  We are way behind the 8 ball now.  smh 

So we lose all our coaches and now all the coaches leaving with McDaniel's will stay also effectively meaning we are in even more in trouble here. 

Not just of HC but DC, ST, ECT

I cannot wait until the Patriots start declining fast. I am watching every ****ing Patriots game to see the mighty dynasty fall apart into a thousand useless pieces and become a disgrace to the league. I hope their players riot and Josh is cast away like Romeo.

Unbelievable.

10 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

How do you even do this this is literally career suicide 

Yeah...I mean it only makes sense if NE is setting up some kind of succession plan. The staff and families that were effected...I mean this is crazy...like why does this crap only seem to happen with NE...I mean the two Bills now Josh...like this is like a giant Patriot middle finger to the Colts...if people think it was a salty relationship before just wait going forward from here on out. It might not happen this year but eventually...the Colts will get some sweet revenge on the field. SB be damned the only games that will ever matter to a lot of people will be Beating the Pats.

Just now, Superman said:

I am not a conspiracy theorist in the slightest, but I believe this to be true.

I’m not either but it never seemed right 

Here's my million dollar question: If the Pats had won the Superbowl, do you think that would have changed anything?

1 minute ago, Bad Morty said:

Per Tom E. Curran...Bill coaching 1 more year, then McDaniels takes over in 2019

And when he eventually gets fired there, he'll never get another head coaching job again :)

Wow, this will hurt him in the future if he ever wants to be a head coach again and hurt him with being able to get a staff as well as he just screwed over all those other guys who took a job with him.

its also concerning from the Colts standpoint that a guy would turn down a head coaching job to stay a coordinator.  On to the next guy.

17 minutes ago, RealityIsLuck said:

WOW, career over in terms of HC gigs.

Only way this makes sense is if Kraft made him the heir apparent to BB and BB is retiring in say 1 to 2 years. Then it makes perfect sense. He pics his QB and has TB12 till that QB is ready as well as BB to help him pick the right successor. BB Has been amazing with QBs.

1 minute ago, Shadow_Creek said:

im reading all these other sources but only one source makes this claim. somthing isn't adding up

Right now it's breaking news on NFL.com, so seems confirmed to me. I don't think the NFL would report it if they didn't trust their sources.

Just now, VaAllDay757 said:

Yall put some much faith in him lol this is exactly why I didnt want him as a candidate

The exact reason was he was going to agree to the job and then back out? You knew that ahead of time Nostradamus?

Just heard this on the radio on WEEI.   Looks like Josh handed in his version of the BB napkin.  I am sorry for you guys, but you got plenty of time to get another coach in line. 

Wow, what a circus that last few days.  They stated that the Krafts sweetened the contract with Josh, perhaps Josh may be the next in line for the head coach. 

Guys,

I know you guys are angry , but this is the best thing that could have happened. As some other posters said, go with Frank Reich.  Great guy, coach, and Maryland grad. Let the New England bum stay in New England. 

1 minute ago, snkdy said:

So unbelievably unprofessional. Maybe we're better off.

I did not see this coming. It is career suicide for him. NE or bust.

Forget Irsay and Ballard, think about all the other coaches he hung out to dry, you think the Colts are the only fanbase unhappy with him, I don't think so.

1 minute ago, jbaron04 said:

Josh used us to get better leverage with pats 

Leverage for what? He's not getting that HC job unless BB quits.

1 minute ago, RealityIsLuck said:

And when he eventually gets fired there, he'll never get another head coaching job again :)

It will all depend on how he does. If he wins, he'll get hired again.

Perhaps the SB loss may have jarred something with the Krafts, who knows . . . i am in shock also . . . 

Just now, ReMeDy said:

Right now it's breaking news on NFL.com, so seems confirmed to me. I don't think the NFL would report it if they didn't trust their sources.

just saw it flash on breaking news man wow i'm lost for words

4 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

It was planned all along.  

I totally agree.  Deflategate revenge.  

3 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Hey. Better to find out now that this is who he still is then later

We already knew who he was!

Yet for some reason Ballard still wanted him. 

7 minutes ago, SMITTY46953 said:
Rather have Frank Reich anyway ... cool.gif

Why is everyone so confidant in Reich? 

It looks to me like Doug Peterson is running the Eagles offense during the game. Calling the plays.

Who knows what Reich brings to the table?