Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think that is unfair. The entire team is playing like crap. Not one player is ready.

You have lost it. They are all ready. TD Colts! Wonk

Great job D!

The offense imo has not been good for the past 6 weeks or so.

The D has been stellar, even with a lack of talent.

Cannot blame them at all.

20 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

This is pathetic.

Theres the spark!!!

Game of momentum. We just swung it. Let's get another big play on defense, and go into halftime down a score. This crowd will crap their pants if we finish this half strong. Gotta have it.

6 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I’ve come to terms with what we’re seeing.

Mahommes is a god. Literally a football god. I have never seen a rookie QB this mature and talented before. 

We were never supposed to make it this far anyways. Hopefully we have another good offseason and learn some lessons from this game. 

I only pray that we don’t get shut out now. I’m getting destroyed by my friends and family who are Chiefs fans. Feelin’ pretty low...

Not a rookie....second year.  But your point still stands.

1 minute ago, iuecon99 said:

Incredible!  Only down 10 without a single first down!  LOL!

Wow..You're right...That;s almost impossible