Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

1 minute ago, Maniac said:

God I want to deck Kelce.

His face pisses me off.

Plus he's really good.

I dunno, his brother is pretty big too...

Chiefs offense is really tuned in.  Man, they're so hard to stop.

I said all week Kelce was going to be a problem. All freaking week. And so many people said it wasn’t going to be that bad. 

Nobody said Kelce wouldn’t be a problem. What we didn’t see is this offense tanking.

They will score here and again second half and it is over. Luck and the oline tanked.

Eberflus” unit just tanked!!! Our front seven is getting pushed around. It’s the ST that got us back

1 minute ago, Surge89 said:

Bench freaking Leonard. He's terrible again. 

You really want to bench the rookie picked as an All Pro?

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

Ebron no Kelcie

He hasn't had a chance to be.  One drop.  That's been it hasn't it?  I think?

Just now, Flash7 said:

Chiefs offense is really tuned in.  Man, they're so hard to stop.

It really is..because you cant ignore the motion...you just cant

Actually the defense, while it looks bad, not nearly as bad as the offense.  KC offense is really good and their defense is historically bad.  Luck needed to do SOMETHING to keep the defense off the field.  No team ever made it through a half of a playoff game with no first downs but we might do it.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

He gets that ball out of his hands so fast.

He THROWS the ball without thinking.  Complete confidence.

Luck is guiding and throwing it like a girl.

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

I said all week Kelce was going to be a problem. All freaking week. And so many people said it wasn’t going to be that bad. 

I never doubted he would be, he's very very good. 

Hey, it's 3rd down. No, we didn't get a stop, but we didn't jump off sides. That's a positive.

1 minute ago, iuecon99 said:

Jesus.  We suck.

Translation: I'm a troll

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

He hasn't had a chance to be.  One drop.  That's been it hasn't it?  I think?

And short on the 3rd down

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

A lot of folks here had not seen KC play, John

Nobody's stopped Kelce all year.

We have to hold 'em to 3

Just now, oldunclemark said:

It really is..because you cant ignore the motion...you just cant

They're coming at us from all angles.  Reid is really doing well this game.

Will you PLEASE cover Kelsie!!!  Damn...make someone else beat you for a few plays at least.

this team is so bad so bad there scoring a toucdown and getting the ball back at half time scoring another touchdown 31 to 7 coming up luck will not get a first the entire game.

259 to 21 in total yards, 16-0 in first downs.  No exaggeration, for a playoff game this is historic.  Probably the worst half a team ever played.

I agree. We expected the D to look bad against this Chiefs offense. What I didn’t expect was this disgusting and offensive offense. 

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

Translation: I'm a troll

It is suspicious to suddenly appear and then drop a hot rain of negativity....  I might have to use half time productively.