Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, JlynRN said:

Because they are being trolls.

Watching the game and understanding the flow of it, does not make one a troll. 

It is 24-7 and as we knew it would be. The defense hasn't consistently played well, while the Chief's offense has been outstanding.

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

we really need a new QB i was never sold on luck he is not the next coming of anything . he is about to be 30 next year he already peaked we know what he is .   By age 30 manning was the best QB in the league . luck is not good he is a matt ryan / mattew stafford .

Honestly I think a big BIG issue with Luck this year is he just does not run the ball when it is available.  He is a good runner and at this point defenses don't respect it all. 

I think he has been so jaded and paranoid from coaches telling him not to run that he is totally gun shy.

Plus, as I have said 100 times, he still is not throwing the ball right.

4 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I have a feeling we're all a little different face-to-face.  I know I'm a little more introverted in real life than I am on these forums.

I've accused some members like @NewColtsFan, @throwing BBZ, @BOTT, @crazycolt1, and @DougDew of being condescending in their posts (and I'm sure I'm guilty of it too), but I assume everyone is very nice and respectful when they're face-to-face with others.

There's just more of a personal connection when you're face-to-face with someone and can see their facial expressions and tone and emotional intention.  As opposed to just reading what they typed in whatever tone you're using in your head without really knowing how they meant it to come off while they were typing it.

Bottom line is we're all Colts fans on the same team, and we're all rooting for a win today!!!  Go Colts!  :colts:

Bull.  You use the word "wrong" when talking about others opinion.  You use the word "right" when talking about yours.

If you wouldn't start posts by being a jerk, you wouldn't misperceive others as being condensing when they simply show you your opinions are usually unsupported extremes.

Just now, The Old Crow said:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?

Stop. We aren’t coming back against this team. Eberflus is getting schooled and has no answers. We aren’t as good as what everyone wanted to make us out to be on defense. We have a lot of work to do in the offseason. Leonard is proving he isn’t as good as we thought either.

2 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

From here on out every possession is 4 downs. Gotta consider on sides kicks, too (if we score).

1 minute ago, iuecon99 said:

I think Reich will onside kick to start second half.  Go for something to shake it up.  Can't stop them.

With the new kickoff rules, onside kicks are almost impossible to recover.

2 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Watching the game and understanding the flow of it, does not make one a troll. 

It is 24-7 and as we knew it would be. The defense hasn't consistently played well, while the Chief's offense has been outstanding.

No but the constant stream of inane negativity that's not founded in anything is borderline.