Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, iuecon99 said:

259 to 21 in total yards, 16-0 in first downs.  No exaggeration, for a playoff game this is historic.  Probably the worst half a team ever played.

I was in the Superdome and watched in horror when our team suffered the worst loss in NFL history in New Orleans with Curtis Painter at the helm. This is no where close to the worst first half. 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

A lot of folks here had not seen KC play, John

Nobody's stopped Kelce all year.

We have to hold 'em to 3

Kelce is literally the best TE in the league. We struggled to stop 2nd and 3rd string TEs from catching passes all season. The writing wasn’t just on the wall. It was on the floors. The ceiling. The Colts colored glasses. The door. The windows. The sidewalk. The trees....

Just now, DrColtsFan said:

I was in the Superdome and watched in horror when our team suffered the worst loss in NFL history in New Orleans with Curtis Painter at the helm. This is no where close to the worst first half. 

Not a playoff game though...

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

You really want to bench the rookie picked as an All Pro?

Yes. He isn't playing like he did the entire regular season. This is his second game in a row that he's the worst player on our defense. If you want to give him a pass because he has past glory go ahead. But imo he needs to be benched for someone who doesn't overrun plays and take himself out of plays. 

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Kelce is literally the best TE in the league. We struggled to stop 2nd and 3rd string TEs from catching passes all season. The writing wasn’t just on the wall. It was on the floors. The ceiling. The Colts colored glasses. The door. The windows. The sidewalk. The trees....

That was my knock on #53, his coverage can be spotty at times.

4 minutes ago, iuecon99 said:

259 to 21 in total yards, 16-0 in first downs.  No exaggeration, for a playoff game this is historic.  Probably the worst half a team ever played.

I blame it on:

Luck and then the play calling.  Obviously a lack of talent but it has been that way all year.

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I ain’t going to forget the posters that were saying ebron is better lol. Redzone threat vs Every down threat

Just now, threeflight said:

I blame it on:

Luck and then the play calling.  Obviously a lack of talent but it has been that way all year.

Couple of drops too.  Feels like just a couple first downs maybe could have stemmed the tide.  But 24-7 at half is tough.

• Like 1