Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Flash7 said:

3rd and 3 and Ebron turns 2 yards for a catch. You have to get past the first down marker. It's the little things.

Ebron having the year he had is a fluke. He is so unreliable catching the football it isn't funny. He makes mental mistakes every single game. I like the guy, and i think he's valuable now and going forward. But he could be the best tight end in the league if he'd get past his mental errors.

1 minute ago, iuecon99 said:

Chiefs have the worst defense of any team in playoff history- and there is a real chance the Colts will not only get shut out, but not get a first down in the entire first half.  It's one thing to lose, it's another thing to quit.

Okay, okay.  I've seen it 3 times.  Let it go.  We heard ya.

2 minutes ago, threeflight said:

It really is hard to explain because the ONE person you would expect to be Mr Clutch and Mr Consistent coming out of College was Luck.

But he really isn't.  He is very very very good. But I can't say I would want him to win ONE game in the clutch.

Something is just off with him.  Not sure what.

I still don't think his shoulder is right.

He is totally guiding the ball.  Watch when he throws over 10 yards.  His motion is like that of a girl throwing.  And has no confidence to go down field.  

I have seen several knocks on Luck in the threads... what i it that everyone think he is not doing so far? Throwing it into coverage? Catching his own passed balls?

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Ebron having the year he had is a fluke. He is so unreliable catching the football it isn't funny. He makes mental mistakes every single game. I like the guy, and i think he's valuable now and going forward. But he could be the best tight end in the league if he'd get past his mental errors.

I think that is unfair. The entire team is playing like crap. Not one player is ready.

3 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

3rd and 6 and Ebron turns 5 yards for a catch. You have to get past the first down marker. It's the little things.

This is something we've been missing since Doyle went out. He was really good at making sure his routes were the right depth to get a first down.

• Like 2

I’ve come to terms with what we’re seeing.

Mahommes is a god. Literally a football god. I have never seen a rookie QB this mature and talented before. 

We were never supposed to make it this far anyways. Hopefully we have another good offseason and learn some lessons from this game. 

I only pray that we don’t get shut out now. I’m getting destroyed by my friends and family who are Chiefs fans. Feelin’ pretty low...