Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano-Grigson Rift/Pagano to be coaching elsewhere next year [Mega-merge]

TKnight24

CBS' @JasonLaCanfora says that those closest to Chuck Pagano believe it is "inevitable" that he will be coaching elsewhere in 2016. #Colts

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

September 13, 2015

CBS' @JasonLaCanfora says that those closest to Chuck Pagano believe it is "inevitable" that he will be coaching elsewhere in 2016. #Colts

Interesting that we haven't even taken our first snap of the regular season & this comes to surface

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much smoke for there not to be fire.  Although i would think if the Colts greatly improve there defense and happen to make or even win the superbowl, that Irsay would want Pagano back.  So if true, Chuck either has low confidence that the D will improve or that this is a superbowl team.  Otherwise there is no reason for this line of thinking to come up right now.

Who knows ? I'm sure Irsay noticed the team came up flat in more than 1 game last year. Also he probably didn't love how the Pats seem to just pound the same thing for 60 minutes and the Colts can't adjust. Not saying he should or will be replaced... just making observations.

Too much smoke for there not to be fire. Although i would think if the Colts greatly improve there defense and happen to make or even win the superbowl, that Irsay would want Pagano back. So if true, Chuck either has low confidence that the D will improve or that this is a superbowl team. Otherwise there is no reason for this line of thinking to come up right now.

It's all one guy and that guy is a hack.

It would make a lot more sense for Grigson to be GM'ing somewhere else wouldn't it? If Pagano had more control over things we'd probably be in better shape right now. I'd say the O-Line would be taken care of for one.

Coaches having control over the roster never works out. We don't know if Pagano is anything better than a below average - average coach and you want to give him the keys to the franchise? Wow.