Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano-Grigson Rift/Pagano to be coaching elsewhere next year [Mega-merge]

TKnight24

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good.....he brings very little to the table.

This guy was supposed to be some sort of defensive guru, but his defenses consistently suck *.

There are hundreds of guys we can bring in to do what Chuck Pagano does: stand on the sideline, watch Luck do his thing, and clap their hands. 

Get rid of the small timer in Pagano;  bring on a dynamic head coach who can win a Super Bowl, like Jon Gruden.

Ground Hog Day. Putrid defense. Putrid special teams. Penalties, mistakes, a team unprepared. 52 yarders in the rain and wind. All the signs of bad coaching. I see no way Chuck or Grigson survive this season. Iff Luck and this offense are off, as they were today, this team has no prayer whatsoever.

The only positives coming out of today: we still have Luck and play in a division where 9-7 might win it.

Why does every 1st and 10, end with 2nd and 14? or penalty? Im tired of it already, since last year the same crap. another thing, Why haven't we found a KR and PR? we started off with WR Carter as the returner. Hes no longer on the roster. Then we change to WR Dorsett returning kicks. But we spent a 1st round pick on this guy to only be in the game for 2 handfuls of plays. Then when he returns the kick, he fumbles... Noticed I havent brought up the Oline nor Dline. smh somethings gotta give! 

I think if these same inconsistencies show this year, which from game 1 it looks like they are, then a new head coach definitely needs to be in order. And possibly new coordinators. This teams lacks consistency,lacks preparedness and lacks physicality against top level teams.

It would make a lot more sense for Grigson to be GM'ing somewhere else wouldn't it? If Pagano had more control over things we'd probably be in better shape right now. I'd say the O-Line would be taken care of for one.

You don't have the first clue if Pagano is a good judge of talent or not.    None of us knows.

Grigson may not be the right guy to run the team,  but that doesn't mean Pagano is....