Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #6, Colts @ Titans, October 13, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Titans  

17 members have voted

1. 1. JT will miss his second game today. Will the backup RBs break 120 yards total today?

2. 2. Will Levis has thrown 6 interceptions (2 Pick-6s) and has lost 3 fumbles. How many turnovers will he have today?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2024 at 01:15 PM

Just now, JediXMan said:

So Division games aren’t important? It’s not like we’re 0-2 or something smh.

IMO, Flacco gives us a better chance to win this divisional game on the road than an aching AR - I totally support giving Richardson 1 more week to rest his oblique before taking on the Dolphins at LOS.

• Like 1

I don’t know how this coaching staff expects AR to improve if they won’t play him and instead wrap him in bubble wrap on the sideline. At least make him #2 behind Joe, if he’s going to be your emergency QB anyway you may as well just start him!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Did Flacco win? How did AR look in the Steelers game. Yeah your comment makes no sense.

He didn’t finish the game, how he looked at start is irrelevant.

How many game had he actually finished in his pro career.

Colts scored 34. Offense did its job. I was on the AR bus. Today I go off. Time to move on. Including the * GM who drafted him.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

He didn’t finish the game, how he looked at start is irrelevant.

How many game had he actually finished in his pro career.

Colts scored 34. Offense did its job. I was on the AR bus. Today I go off. Time to move on. Including the * GM who drafted him.

I saw in your previous posts that you thought this was a weak decision by AR, but I highly doubt this is something he decided on. This reeks of being over cautious by Steichen and maybe even Ballard. Not trying to attack you, just saying I don’t think AR had a choice in this

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

I saw in your previous posts that you thought this was a weak decision by AR, but I highly doubt this is something he decided on. This reeks of being over cautious by Steichen and maybe even Ballard. Not trying to attack you, just saying I don’t think AR had a choice in this

Then I miscommunicated. I believe he just can’t play the game for any duration.  Don’t think this constant injury issue is ever going to go away.

I’m sure he would play. He is a pro athlete and they always wanna play.

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Gus Bradley is lucky his defense is playing Will Levis today, he’s basically been guaranteed another week of job security

Until Levis goes 21-25 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Gus Bradley is lucky his defense is playing Will Levis today, he’s basically been guaranteed another week of job security

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Levis will have less than 7 incompletions today. 3 TDS and 300 yards

So between the AR and Pittman news. I'm not sure we can trust whoever is delivering our news..

2 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Then I miscommunicated. I believe he just can’t play the game for any duration.  Don’t think this constant injury issue is ever going to go away.

I’m sure he would play. He is a pro athlete and they always wanna play.

Until Levis goes 21-25 

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Levis will have less than 7 incompletions today. 3 TDS and 300 yards

So between the AR and Pittman news. I'm not sure we can trust whoever is delivering our news..

If Levis scores more than two TDs today, that is a complete failure by Bradley. Nothing against him, but he sucks. There is no reason you should lose to him.

I can already see it AR will be rusty for not playing weeks against the Dolphins and they’ll be pressure to play Flacco. He needs to play and get reps if he’s healthy. I don’t get this move at all.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Are you sure about that?  Levi’s may be set up to look like a ProBowler against Bradley’s D. 

1 minute ago, Rolltide_gocolts said:

Y’all really don’t be watching these games…Levis should thank his lucky stars he’s got the colts defense today

Remember, in 2 games this season the Colts have 0 qb pressures and 0 sacks!

I really can't even comprehend how anyone could think you are benching your developing QB for a 39 year old paired with the league's worst defense. What could that possibly accomplish? It's not like this is a playoff team. If you truly think AR is garbage, then you play him anyways to be sure of it and get good draft position if it doesn't work out.

1 minute ago, Derakynn said:

I really can't even comprehend how anyone could think you are benching your developing QB for a 39 year old paired with the league's worst defense. What could that possibly accomplish? It's not like this is a playoff team. If you truly think AR is garbage, then you play him anyways to be sure of it and get good draft position if it doesn't work out.

Kid cannot stay on field. It’s pointless to build around him

I find it amazing that Pittman is playing today. Hopefully they found some remedy for his back. Only five people on the inactive list so the good news were trending towards healthy not one defensive starter is out today.(Not counting the IR) So no excuses for our defense. And of course Jacksonville tore up this morning on offense. Defense has to come to play out in about 15 minutes

58 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

I think the opposite. I see us scoring a bunch of points and win. It’s the conversations after that have me worried 😕

Side note. How the hell did we lose to the jags 😭

You should have beaten the Jags.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

462996658_3788032244743973_3936470638264

Oh I do. I wanna see how tony khan #s up again. I could watch tony khan do stupid % all day long. It’s a perpetual “oof salad”. He’s one of the more limited members of the lucky sperm club you’ll be able to find. 

40 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

If Levis scores more than two TDs today, that is a complete failure by Bradley. Nothing against him, but he sucks. There is no reason you should lose to him.

“Nothing against him, but he sucks?”  Nice contradiction.  🤣

2 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Some QBs are tougher than others. Remember when Rivers played through a painful turf toe for many weeks. 😔 

Still remember him going into NE with a torn acl.