Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

NFLfan

BIG, BIG effort. Losing sucks, especially when it feels like a game we should have won, and handsomely at that.

We just have too many limitations with PR as QB, I appreciate the job he has done, but going forward we need someone able to move us faster up the field (with throws, we can't expect the defenses in the NFL to give up chunk plays of 20+ yds to our run game).

Proud of the boys. Reich obviously does a lot of things right, and Eberflus too, but ultimately we come up short in quite a few games that seem winnable.

Let's hope for a succesful draft and free agency. Some big decisions to come.

• Like 1

Reich and Rivers both need to go.

Reich would be a fine OC but as a coach he makes terrible decisions.  Those lost 3 points be paramount.

Rivers can't move and throws with no spin and no velocity.  He couldn't even make that end of game Hail Mary to the endzone.

In contrast Allen completed numerous passes that Rivers never could have, including many while running to the sidelines.

Season over and honestly I am numb to it.  Colts made too many mistakes and did not deserve to win. I'm proud of our players but disappointed in Reich. He cost us a win today. Rivers played well enough and  Colts did not turn the ball over.  Coach Reich let this team down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

In his defense.. Hot Rod could've had us tied also...ugh. tough loss

Nah frank blew it.  Missed fgs are common.  Leaving pints on the board and situational awareness are Frank's shortcomings.  Live by them die by them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

RIVERS COULDN'T EVEN THROW IT INTO THE ENDZONE! 

Time to move on from Rivers those last throws were awful, you should be able to make a drive with 2:30 left on the clock

Terrible clock management, drops, questionable clock starts by the refs, etc killed that final drive. If Reich would not have wasted a TO on a missed challenge, the drive would’ve looked differently.

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I’m proud of our team, they made plays all day long enough to win this game, I don’t see how we can be disappointed with the team, but we should all be disappointed by Reich.

I completely agree. Many said they did not want to get embarrassed. Colts played competitively and could have won. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

Rivers is the one that kept the Colts in this game.  Colts would be stupid to move on from him.

Don't get me wrong I don't blame him for losing, but he is a 40yr old QB that obviously due to his age has limited arm strength and can't make any long throws anymore on a regular basis. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Season over and honestly I am numb to it.  Colts made too many mistakes and did not deserve to win. I'm proud of our head coach but disappointed in Reich. He cost us a win today. Rivers played well enough and  Colts did not turn the ball over.  Coach Reich let this team down.

I feel the same.  Several bonehead calls fall right on him.

Rivers played well.  Taylor did not.  

• Like 1

Well definitely not the way I wanted to see the season end. We should have won this game had it not been for crucial mistakes and bad play calling.  Not sure where we go from here, too bummed to think of anything at the moment.

It's been a fun season, just sad to see it end this way.

• Like 3