Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

wth is this offense doing??? This loss is totally on coaching! All this time you throw to short side of the field when other side was wide open to get into fg range! # Reich! Im done with him and Fluss! Total * job by our coaches!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Of course the Jags are the poster child of NOT doing the FA right....   And THAT was my point, just curious.......  did you get the gist that my post was FOR the crazy FA approach?
    • Agree entirely.  Too many unknowns.  This would be the year to take one with such a strong class.  TY was a third and we know how that turned out.  Pretty great.  I think we should definitely draft a WR this year.
    • You are correct    
    • I'm guessing 7pm tonight.
    • I think society has proven the science behind this saying is completely ancient and incorrect, albeit in some situations it might work. Being there are way more words that actually go against that rule than ones that do, you would of probably just been better off to say receiver was misspelled. The deficiency is this statement makes it almost seem counterfeit, to the point even mentioning it doesn't seem to be an efficient way to get your point across. At this point I would probably forfeit your argument, as by the time I am finished here will be at least eight times the words I list that don't follow this rule as well. At some point it will all seem foreign to those that are reading but it will feel like a weight that's as heavy as a glacier will of been lifted of their shoulders.   It's weird that I am continuing this for so long. I will wrap it up soon, as my neighbor needs my help doing something. The importance of that outweighs this as his wife has had multiple pregnancies to the point she is very proficient in these regards. I am going to stop and get a protein drink before heading over as I could use a boost of energy, just wanted to reiterate that your rule of thumb here, has been proven very insufficient when put to the test. Maybe you could pass this knowledge down through future generations, it could become an heirloom of sorts. The power of knowledge has reigned down on you today, hope you secure it in your beige luggage and let the concierge service keep it safe.    Think I am going to seize the moment and I won't unveil anymore words here, just know the list is much larger than I have mentioned.
  • Members

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 4,688

• newb767

newb767 0

• danlhart87

danlhart87 8,578

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 731

• Fourstar40

Fourstar40 16

• coltsfan40