Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trevor Lawrence is really scared watching this game on his couch right now. 

Happy New Year, everyone!      We have reached the end of the regular season but not the end of football for your Indianapolis Colts. The 10-5 Colts will make the postseason i

I’m going to let these zebras have it all game, I’m close enough for them to hear me. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

i wish the colts could just put together 4 quarters of good football .  If they can stay consistent they are very hard to beat.

By week 17, this is who they are

Just now, RollerColt said:

Ballard needs to take a hard look at this team after tonight I think. We’ve got a lot of problems on both sides of the ball. 

I get what you are saying, but , don't you think he does that every Monday?  I mean ....it's literally the bulk of his job.

Combining last week's collapse with this potential choke against the worst team in the league?   It's fireable.   Someone has to get fired.

• Like 2

2-5 in the last 7.... The Colts have a Jaguars problem and it's ridiculous. 

That 3rd and 5 where Reich brought out JB to RUN the ball is why people freak out about him. That was somewhere between comedy and stupidity. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Shafty138 said:

I get what you are saying, but , don't you think he does that every Monday?  I mean ....it's literally the bulk of his job.

Very true. Probably asks that each morning at the start of the work day.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

If we lose this game it will have to do more with another epic collapse. Wow. Thst score before half by the Jags gave them life. God I hate this scheme and D coaching!!!

The score before the half set things in motion, but we threw gas on the fire with that STUPID series with Jacoby in the game.

I cant think of ANY logical reason JB should be in there.

NONE.  We totally gave them the momentum...... possibly the game.  If We go 3 and out here.......,,

Just now, DontEverGiveUp said:

You mean Brissett and whatever RB we called up this week.

The bizarre loyalty to, and refusal to hurt the feelings of, Brissett, has more or less bit them in the * a few times.... especially vs. Jax.

The last 2 minutes of the first half and the first 5 of the second half shows why Frank should not be coach of the Colts.  Not if they ever want to be elite.

You go into a prevent D of sorts and allow the Jags to score before the half.  A huge momo shift.

And then, for reasons that defy belief other than Frank's own ego, stubborness, and blind loyalty to subpar players, he has Jacoby play 3 straight plays trying to get a first down with your starter on the sidelines.

Jacoby is not Lamar Jackson.  I am faster than Jacoby.  To have him in the game for anything other than a qb sneak is just inexcusable.  Everyone knows he isn't going to run very often, isn't going to pass very often, so what is the point besides a qb sneak?

I am sorry but I have seen enough of Frank all year, even if they win this game, to know he is not the coach for the Colts long term. 

• Like 1
Just now, The Fish said:

2-5 in the last 7.... The Colts have a Jaguars problem and it's ridiculous. 

That 3rd and 5 where Reich brought out JB to RUN the ball is why people freak out about him. That was somewhere between comedy and stupidity. 

Its dumb loyalty to JB for some weird reason.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Its dumb loyalty to JB for some weird reason.

There he is again, telegraphing the run and it not working..

Frank is going to cause this fanbase to meltdown