Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

If we lose this game it will have to do more with another epic collapse. Wow. Thst score before half by the Jags gave them life. God I hate this scheme and D coaching!!!

The score before the half set things in motion, but we threw gas on the fire with that STUPID series with Jacoby in the game.

I cant think of ANY logical reason JB should be in there.

NONE.  We totally gave them the momentum...... possibly the game.  If We go 3 and out here.......,,

The last 2 minutes of the first half and the first 5 of the second half shows why Frank should not be coach of the Colts.  Not if they ever want to be elite.

You go into a prevent D of sorts and allow the Jags to score before the half.  A huge momo shift.

And then, for reasons that defy belief other than Frank's own ego, stubborness, and blind loyalty to subpar players, he has Jacoby play 3 straight plays trying to get a first down with your starter on the sidelines.

Jacoby is not Lamar Jackson.  I am faster than Jacoby.  To have him in the game for anything other than a qb sneak is just inexcusable.  Everyone knows he isn't going to run very often, isn't going to pass very often, so what is the point besides a qb sneak?

I am sorry but I have seen enough of Frank all year, even if they win this game, to know he is not the coach for the Colts long term. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Fish said:

2-5 in the last 7.... The Colts have a Jaguars problem and it's ridiculous. 

That 3rd and 5 where Reich brought out JB to RUN the ball is why people freak out about him. That was somewhere between comedy and stupidity. 

Its dumb loyalty to JB for some weird reason.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’m hoping we play the Vikings in October or November, so I can attend. 
    • Both Flacco and Ehlinger are free agents.  Uncertain about the long list of upcoming QB FAs that we could target next season.  Remember AR is still very raw only played one full season much like Caleb Williams in college with very similar snap count and production.  I do see the Colts looking for potentially two backup replacements but also someone very early in Round 2 as a backup (with strong upside as a starter a must).  Jalen Milroe (Alabama) is my top front-runner and may see his draft stock rise to early Round 1, but right now if he is available to us in Round 2 then he becomes our next Flacco/Minshew.  Either Grayson McCall or KJ Jefferson could be potential draft replacements for Ehlinger.    Right now, can see us next year go Edge again in Round 1.  Both Ebukam and Lewis will be in their 30's and contracts up at the end of 2025.  
    • I don't know. There's some potential late games. Lions, Steelers, Bills, Dolphins, Packers. Texans for sure
    • Agree, feels very late this year.    The NFL teams are preparing schedule release videos as we speak right now! 
    • Simmons is someone the NFL and every referee unit continues to have their eye on during every play. The moment he does a big hit (he usually doesn't care about how and where he hits), the league is gonna serve him a 4 game ban. He would spend most of the year suspended, unless he plays by rules which he doesn't seem to want.    Do you think Ballard gets that type of player, with year long availability in question? There's a reason he's available in FA, not because he's waiting, but because only the teams that are okay with his style of play and its consequences will get him before the start of the season. Not sure Colts is that team. 
  • Members

• holeymoley99

holeymoley99 2,650

• Indeee

Indeee 1,850

• atapcl

atapcl 83

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,609

• Moe

Moe 604

• Yoshinator